SEVEN

“It's a great loss we suffer today

“It's a great loss we suffer today. Nina Sheppard will always be remembered in this school and in the entire town. Once you've seem the grief councilor you're free to go home. Classes will resume tomorrow.” The principle of Mystic High spoke through the speakers.

Nina Sheppard's death was just announced to every student and everyone was shocked. Nina was a really popular girl, she was the Regina George of Mystic Falls. The breakfast club gang sat on a table at the cafeteria with the rest of the school waiting for their names to be called for the grief counseling. Kol and Rebekah sat there not knowing what to do. They not only had never met the girl personally but Kol was the one to kill her. Awkward moment was an understatement.

“Excuse me, miss? Why am I here? Can I go home?” Robbie asked one of the advisors as she walked pass and ignored him.

“That’s the mandatory part of mandatory grief counseling.” Val answered ironically. “You should want to talk about what happened and stuff, you know, grief.”

“No, but seriously. I feel shocked- but not surprised, very interested, but not grief.” He responded a little bored. “I mean, let’s face it, she was a bitch.”

“Shocked but not surprised? What the fuck?” Fiona asked.

“I mean, it was only a matter of time till Some thing like that happened to her. I would’ve voted for her on most likely to die or to get preggo."

“Smooth.” Violet laughed a little bit before turning to the Mikaelsons. “I think you guys can go home. You didn’t know her.”

“Yeah, we’re just kinda going with the flow.” Rebekah said.

“Well, if I were you I would go. This shit's going to take a while.” Jade suggested as she laid her head on Tony’s shoulder.

“Violet Wilson?” One of the advisors called out.

“Me.”

“You got this babe. It's okay to cry, hun.” Goldie smirked.

“Fuck off.” Violet kicked her feet before running to the counselor.

“So… hell of a first day.” Blair rubbed her eyes tired.

“Yeah, I really need pizza night now.” Gracie said.

“Hell yeah, if I don’t eat pizza today imma die.” Tony confessed.

“Hey, let me get you my address.” Fiona said picking up a piece of paper and writing her address on it. “Here, if you guys feel like doing nothing tonight, come do nothing with us.” She handed the paper and smiled.

“Thanks, we'd love to.” Rebekah smiled to the blonde as Kol and her began leaving. “See you guys later.” They waved goodbye, Kol and Gracie staring at each other and smiling.

“Love is on the air.” Alec teased his sister.

“Shut up.”

▪▪▪▪▪