SIX

There was a silent moment after that question/statement

There was a silent moment after that question/statement. The Mikaelsons were speechless, they weren't expecting to have any conversation or interaction with her any time soon, but there she was, already knowing their name.

“Kol and Rebekah? No? Did I got the wrong names again?” Violet asked herself already cursing her forgetful mind.

“No, no. You’re right. This is my sister Rebekah and... ugh... Kol. We're the Mikaelsons.” Elijah exclaimed seeing his sister was paralyzed. “I’m their older brother, Elijah, and so is Klaus over here, and Finn, we take care of them.

“Oh great. Well, I’m Violet, but I already said that, so... Let me show you guys the school and explain how we do things around here. Shaw we?” Violet asked with a smile on her face before leading the Mikaelsons down the high school's hallways.

“Now, I could give you guys the whole ‘Mystic Falls was founded in 1860 and the school on blah, blah, blah’ talk, but you guys don’t want that, plus if I do then that would kill half of the mayor’ speech on founders day. And we wouldn't want that, right.” She joked as they walked the hallways full of lockers. “Did you guys already check your lockers, located them?” She questioned the two.

“Yeah, right before the assembly. When we got here.” Kol responded surprised that he didn't sluttered seeing how nervous he was.

“Okay, that's good. So, I should tell you guys, we are a bullying free school.” Violet stoped in front of an anti-bullying poster. “Discrimination of any kind, homophobia, transphobia, any kind of phobia, sexual harassment, racism or violence is unacceptable in this school. Punishment includes expulsion. We take the protection of white privileged cis straight people very serious.” She said sarcastically, even though half of the Mikaelsons did not understood.

They walked through a hall full of shelves. “This is our hall of fame. All trophies and awards a school team wins it stays here. Like the Lacrosse regionals.” She said pointing to a big trophy in one of the shelves. “Do you guys practice any sports?” She asked the siblings.

“No, we don't. More like a hobby.” Kol answered still very confused.

“Not even basketball? Baseball? No? Okay. Then, let’s carry on.” She begin to walk again.

“I was thinking about joining the cheerleaders, it seems nice. Are you one?” Rebekah asked her sister for the first time. She was nervous, it was the first conversation she had with her sister in centuries. The last time she had seen Natalia was when they found her dead body. Not a really pleasant sight.

“No, no, I don’t have the time. I’m in the Lacrosse team, so... But, my friends are cheerleaders, I can introduce you to them. They can help you practice for the tryouts.” Violet sujested trying to help the blond.

“Yeah, that would be nice.” Rebekah replied slightly disappointed, she wanted an excuse to spend more time with Violet. But her friends were a way in her life, better than nothing. “Your friends are the ones you walked with before the assembly? You guys looked like superstars.”