TWO

"Did you just farted?" The soft voice of Violet Wilson asked

"Did you just farted?" The soft voice of Violet Wilson asked. She was currently on her living room sofa watching tv with one of her best friends.

"Yeah" One of her childhood best friends, Fiona Campbell, admitted shamelessly.

"Nice one" She answered before she farted as well.

"Yikes" The blonde one said as she raised her hand for Violet to high fived, which she did.

The two friends were all alone at the Wilson household watching Criminal Minds and eating junk food when the door suddenly opened revealing another member of their huge friend group, Marigold Davies.

"Sup bitc – holy shit, what's that smell?" Goldie always knew how to make an entrance.

"Gas." Both the girls answered simultaneously.

"You two are dirty" The intruder said while making a disgusted face. "What are you guys doing here? Let's go out!"

"We wish we could, but we don't want to." The brunette answered, quoting one of her favorite shows.

"Did you just quote Phoebe Buffay at me, bitch?"

"Yes, now leave us alone, we're trying to watch tv." Fiona yelled with Cheetos in her mouth.

"Oh, this tv?" Goldie asked innocently before she slowly approached the tv.

"Don't you dare!" Violet said as sat down. Unfortunately, Goldie had already decided to turn the tv off.

"What have you done? No one turn Spencer Reid off, you monster!"

"Well, I did. Now get up, we're going out."

▪▪▪▪▪

"Okay, so you made us go out so you could convince us to go out again?" Violet asked as they all walked the streets of Mystic Falls on their way to the Grill.

"Just hear me out. You know the Blanchards, they make the best parties ever. Come on, you can stay at their cinema, THEY HAVE A CINEMA AT THEIR HOUSE. Rich people's houses are amazing! We have to go." The brunette begged. "Justin will be there." She teased her friend on her new sort of relationship.

"Oh, using him as leverage, well thought." Fiona answered knowing how her friend feels about the boy.

"Shut up, Fi. Don't ruin this for me!" She whispered. "Violet, you have to come, is the first party of spring break. I'm traveling with my family soon and I need to get wasted with my friends before the worst vacation ever." The brunette pleaded to Violet, they were so concentrated on the conversation that they didn't realize they were being watched.

"Relax Goldie, there are plenty of parties to come." Violet tried to convince her friend knowing it wouldn't work.

"No! This is the party V! Do you know how awesome their parties are? Come on, if you go with me, I'll go to every one of your lacrosse games. Come on, pretty please?" Goldie begged.