NINE

Rebekah and Kol spent the night talking about their thousand years alive to their new friends

Rebekah and Kol spent the night talking about their thousand years alive to their new friends. It was weird for them to even think about that word. Friends. A Mikaelson has a friend. That sounded like a joke. But they were enjoying their night, Rebekah was sitting next to her little sister after a thousand years, and for that she was happy.

I love my ass I wanna shake it, you can thank my mama cos she made it...” Valentina danced to the music as it was her last day on earth. Everyone was watching, Kol and Rebekah were already felling a part of the group, a part of something.

“Shake that ass, girl.” Goldie yelled.

Violet sat next to the Mikaelsons as the teenagers danced. “So, this must be a little overwhelming for you guys. I mean, you were daggered for years, you lost so many things, uh... World War II, Cold War, 9/11, 2009 MTV's Video Music Awards, wow, you guys don’t know shit.”

“We’ve been trying to catch up on things but it’s hard. There’s a lot of things to learn.” Rebekah answered. “Our brother, Finn, is the one who’s having a tough time with the 21st century. He’s been daggered for 900 years.”

“You're fucking kidding me.” She gasped grabbing the attention of her friends. “Why don’t you give me your phone numbers and I can help you with anything you need.” The girl offered.

“I don't kn- we don’t have cellphones.” Kol reveled not so sure of what she was talking about.

“You don’t have a cellphone?” Goldie suddenly interrupted them practically yelling, scaring Nachos, who was already sleeping on Gracie’s lap

“You don’t have a cellphone?” Goldie suddenly interrupted them practically yelling, scaring Nachos, who was already sleeping on Gracie’s lap. “How do you live? How do you know what's happening in the world? Don't you fell a little bit naked when you go out?"

“Shut up Golds, they're from another time.” Gracie cut her off while petting Nachos. “But you should probably get one, well two. It will help you adjust more easily.”

“If you say so, darling.” Kol stared at Gracie's eyes and smiled making her blush.

“Smooth” Violet teased with Goldie knowing that their friend was already liking the new boy in town.