TENTH

“Good morning, class

“Good morning, class.” Mr. Henry Sullivan greeted his students as he sat down at the table. Violet always saw him more as a friend than a teacher. Sometimes she would even lunch with him. “Let's be very quiet today because some people, like myself, don’t know when it’s time to stop drinking.”

“Uh, bad hangover H?”Jade asked her teacher. In a town as small as Mystic Falls there weren't so much formalities like in other schools, the students usually calls their teachers by their first names or give them nicknames. The bond was so big they attend the same events and even go to the same parties. Someone who haven’t seen their teacher drunk, haven’t truly lived.

“Like any of you can talk. You're worse then me.” He looked at Valentina and Tony who looked like were dying. “Hey, Joe? Can you go to the nurse's station and check if they have any Advil?”

“Yes, dad.” The student said before he sighed as he realized the mistake he made.

“Oh my God, he just called Mr. Sullivan dad. What an idiot!” Justin Carter, Violet’s ex, laughed with his friends, mocking the boy.

“Shut up, Carter. At least he knows who his dad is.” Audible oh's and laughters could be heard through the classroom.

“Burn.”

“Welcome to High School in the 21th century.” Violet turned to Kol and Rebekah as Mr. Sullivan wrote something on the board.

“Alright, today's lesson is called hangover class. First you put your hood on, then your head down, then you sleep.”

▪▪▪▪▪

The sound of the bell announced the lunch break for the students

The sound of the bell announced the lunch break for the students. As some ran to get their food, others to get a good table, the fucked bigger version of the breakfast club met at their usual table.

“What’s happening today?” Violet asked. 'Whats happening today' was some kind of tradition in the group, so everyone can tell what’s happening in their lifes.

“Cheerleaders tryouts.” Fiona answered before eating her sandwich.

“Same for us.” Goldie said pointing to herself, Gracie and Blair.