FOUR

"Rebekah, will you braid my hair? I want it to look just like yours

"Rebekah, will you braid my hair? I want it to look just like yours." Natalia Mikaelson pleaded to her older sister.

Natalia was the youngest Mikaelson sister, she had the most beautiful hazel eyes that was usually covered by her long brown hair. And those eyes were her brothers' weakness, she could get away from anything with just those eyes.

"Of course sister. But, only if you give me a kiss." Rebekah smiled at her sister, wanting for her payment.

"Rebekah, I'm too old for this, who kisses their sister nowadays?" Natalia questioned with a slight teasing tone in her voice.

"You." Rebekah responded before attacking her little sister's rose cheeks with kisses. The laughter of the Mikaelsons girls could be heard from the whole village.

One thing about the Mikaelsons: they might have some disagreements like Mikael and Klaus and the feud the siblings head about Finn being a momma's boy, but if there is one thing they would always agree on is their profound love for their sister.

Natalia was so pure and so kind that could melt a beast's heart. Her big hazel eyes, her rosy cheeks in her pale skin, her wavy hair that hit her waist and her bright smile that could outshine anything; plus her kind words, her warm hugs, her little kisses on the cheek, and her beautiful and pure actions would shine even at the darkest times.

▪▪▪▪▪

It was morning, the sun had just risen

It was morning, the sun had just risen. Esther, the mother, was getting ready to make her family food, Rebekah was helping her, Niklaus and Elijah were cleaning the table from last night's supper, Finn, Mikael and Henrik had just arrived from their hunt and Kol was sitting outside watching the village awakes.

"Where's your sister?" The mother asked the rest of the family, noticing her youngest daughter wasn't there.

"I haven't seen her today, mother." Rebekah responded.

"I think she's still sleeping, we went to bed late after I told her some stories." Elijah revealed remembering the night before when they sat outside, looking at the stars. "I'll go wake her up." He smiled before walking to his sister's bedroom.