THREE

"So, you just carry around your dead siblings in coffins?" Stefan asked low-key scared

It was almost the end of summer when Klaus decided to undagger his family so they could find their sister. After spending the entire summer trying to make his army of hybrids but being unsuccessful and not knowing why, he decided to take care of his other problem: his family.

After giving Stefan's memories back – so Rebekah wouldn't try to kill him – they were now all standing in a creepy warehouse with four coffins waiting for the other three Mikaelsons to wake up.

"Not dead, daggered." Klaus responded, earning a scoff from Elijah.

They spent a few more minutes in silence when one of them started to wake up.

"Niklaus."

"Hello sister." Klaus spoked with a smirk on his face.

"I'm gonna kill you." Rebekah speed in front of her brother with her dagger on her hand trying to stab him.

"Then I'll have to return your gift." He said while pointing to Stefan after dodging her and the knife on her hands.

"Stefan, you're alive." Rebekah said before hugging him.

"Rebekah." That was the only thing he was able to speak.

"Ugh." Someone muttered a noise, revelling the other two Originals.

"Kol. Finn." Elijah spoked for the first time.

"Elijah, still by his side I see." Finn hissed, while, surprisingly, Kol and Rebekah hugged each other for the first time after centuries.

"Unfortunately, but he's still our brother and we have a family situation right now." Elijah exclaimed.

"What are you talking about, brother?" Rebekah asked concerned.

"Stefan, why don't you go wait in the bar across the street?" Klaus asked – more like ordered. After the vampire stepped out of the warehouse, the Mikaelsons looked at eachother, almost all of the siblings together after centuries.

"What family situation?"

"It seems our sister, Natalia, is alive." Klaus confessed.

"Are you insane? We saw her body, her stabbed and bloody body." Finn stated remembering a time where they were all a family.

"I know, but I saw her breathing and talking and... She is alive." Elijah said, thinking that his sister was alive and he wasn't with her.

"I compelled someone to send me photos of her. Her name is Violet Wilson, I don't think she remembers who we are, she has a new family." Klaus said showing his siblings photos and videos of Violet he got from his contact and Instagram.

"A new family? We're her family." Rebekah said a little jealous that her sister not only does not remember her but might have a sister.

"We are and because of that we need to get to the bottom of this." Elijah spoke as he throwed blood bags to them. "Drink up, you'll need your strength. We're going home to get our family back."