Back Into His Arms, Finally A Happy Ending.

*Four Years Later*

I sat down in front of the window waiting for him to arrive. Someone began knocking on the door, I smiled hearing the thumps of a childs steps.

"I'll get it mommy!" She yelled running towards the door.

I laughed as she opened the door and fell on her butt. I got up to help her welcome the visitor, it was Charles.

"Look Uncle Charles is here with, Uncle Jason!" I smiled at the two.

"Chawrlez!"She said running to hug him.

"Aw if it isn't my cute little niece!" Charles picked him up.

"So where's the fiance?" Jason asked as he entered the house.

"Working, and getting a toy for Norah." I whispered into Jason's ears.

We all sat down on the couch waiting for him to arrive. We all decided to rest before we start the party. It was October 7th 2016, my daughter Norah's birthday. We all waited eagerly to start the party.

"Hey Norah that is a fab outfit who picked it?" Charles asked her.

"Daddy did!" She said smiling on Charles lap.

"Looks like even non-gay men have style." Jason looked at me.

"Hey he's mine you have a husband." I said to Jason.

"Well he's pretty young, I prefer older men." Jason says with grin on his face.

"Well that's a lie because you always say I'm cute in bed." Charles snickered.

"Guys there's a four year old in here." I said laughing.

-Toggle Toggle-

The door began to jiggle, Norah got up and ran to the door. Me, Jason, and Charles followed behind her. The door opened.

"Daddy!" She yelled.

"Aww!" Jason and Charles yelled.

"Welcome home." I smiled at him as he shut the door.

"Well I see the family is here, hey guys long time no see." He said picking up Norah.

Jason and Charles laughed after they saw his dad side, I smiled because it was cute.

"To think we went through all of this and made it." Charles said.

"Well shall we go we have a reservation at Chuck E Cheeses." I said picking up my purse.

Everyone looked at eachother and laughed, to think a group of grown people going to such a childs place. The thought of it was so funny.

"Well lets go!" Charles and Jason yelled.

"Chuckie Chezes!" Norah yelled in her fathers arms.

We all went outside and stepped into the car, we placed Norah in her saftey chair and buckled her up. Then we buckled ourselves up as he began to drive away.

"Noel Lets sing a song!" Everyone in the back yelled.

I turned on a song from the radio and everyone began to sing it. He grabbed my hand and kissed my ring finger.

"You're such a romantic." I stated.

"Well my fiance likes that about me."

"Shut up." I pushed his arm.

"You still look sexy after having a child, how about me and you split a piece of cake later?"

"You're an idiot!" I laughed.

He held my hand for the entire ride, its been a journey. A lot of heartbreak, sadness, depression but we got through it together. I always loved him and I always will, we are no longer student and teacher. Now we are soon to be a husband and wife, now that I think about it I never thought our relationship would go this far. We even have a kid, she's beautiful and looks just like him. I'm glad we decided to have her and raise her together.

"Hey you two! How about you get your love on!" Charles yelled as he played around with Norah and Jason.

"Charles, there is a child here." He said laughing.

"Mommy Daddy kisz!" Norah yelled giggling.

"Go ahead!" Charles and Jason yelled.

"Well its a red light I guess one wouldn't hurt." He reached over to kiss me.

"I love you." I smiled at him

I guess you're wondering who the mysterious man is right? Well its Michael it seems I actually loved him. I know its a terrible ending but he has to raise his kid...

Okay, okay, okay I give up! You caught me stop yelling already! Its Jesse Evans, the man I loved since high school. The one sided love that turned into two, and with the help of Charles and Jason we can get through anything!

I guess you're wondering about that test for Michael well it was negative it turns out he can't have children it seems his sperm doesn't work. So Jesse made sure I was completley his and we made children together.

We arrived at our destination, the cute little girl with curly brown hair, pale green eyes, and the cutest smile ever ran out of the car. We all got out too, and everyone held hands as we walked inside Chuck E Cheeses or as Norah says.

"Chuckie Chezes!"

...........................................................

More Than Just A Silly School Girl Crush [END]

 ~~~~~~~~

Question Time!

Do you think I should make a part two to More Than Just A Silly School Girl Crush, to More Than Just A Silly School Boy Crush? This time it'll be told in the POV of Charles, I feel he should have his story told.

If I get enough feedback about it, I might consider making it! :)

Than'ts for reading!