Silly Me I No Longer Belong With Him

Waking up this morning I was in my bedroom on my bed under the covers blocking my head from sunlight. I had refused to go to school and mom let me have a day off Charles skipped as well and decided to help me through this. Mom told him the story and he immediately ran to my house he was devasted and shocked he didn't even say anything and he went straight to hugging me.

"Oh no Noel I don't even know what to say." Charles held my hand.

"Don't say anything its nothing I was obviously lied to, deceived, and I was always second." I said sitting down as Charles brushed my hair into a ponytail.

"Noel your in the heat of the moment you don't actually believe this right?" Charles snickers.

"Why not?" I turned my head to see Charles surprised.

"Okay she obviously wants him back but they haven't been together for years. You can tell when your married you don't sleep with anyone and continue to be with that person. Jesse can get any girl he wants so if he wants to be with one it's his choice not anyone else's." Charles stroked my hair.

"I just don't know what to do." I looked down on the ground.

"You don't know what to do? Well how about exactly what you have been doing, do the things you know that Jesse liked you for. Be that same happy girl because when he does get his memory back he wants to see his girlfriend happy smiling in front of him." Charles smiled at me.

I looked up at Charles and thought he was right he will get his memory back and I want to be there for him until then. I got up and looked at Charles we both nodded our heads and ran out of the door to the hospital.

I am glad I have a friend like Charles but as we ran we saw two people walking this way two people I thought would never been seen together. Michelle and Zach?

"Noel just the girl I wanted to see I have something to tell you." Zach says holding his hands together.

"Okay?" I walked to the side with him.

"I want to break up okay now don't be hurt but I like Michelle and she's with me more than you. I still want to be friends though." Zach hugs me and runs to Michelle.

Michelle was smiling and it was a gentle smile she liked him a lot and I could tell how she felt just by that smile.

"Better not break her heart!" I yell at Zach, they both turned around and smiled.

Me and Charles continued to run to the hospital and when we arrived we saw Suzie in the front walking back and forth in front of the entrance. Me and Charles walks towards the entrance and Suzie saw us and ran in front of us looking at me and Charles.

"Noel, Charles I want you two to forgive me I miss being your friend I miss what it was like to have true friend." Suzie says.

"Well you have to work your way up Suzie because you should have been a true friend to begin with. Remember you don't leave a friend because of a guy that hurts me deeply seeing you two separate." Charles grabs my hand and pulls me inside.

We ran to the elevator and pressed the fourth floor we waited inside the elevator in silence and I was really happy for what Charles did and said thank you. He smiled at me and nodded his head whispering you owe me two pairs of ear piercings he said snickering. When the door opened we walked to Jesse's room and we saw Maria dancing in front of him but he didn't seem to care much he was looking out of the window.

We walked inside the room and Jesse turned his head and looked at me and Charles patted my back and stood there. The wind began to blow inside the room and Jesse's hair went in front of his face and he got up and closed it. Maria stopped dancing and looked at me and Charles with an annoyed face as if she was mad that I am here again.

"Jesse Maria may be your wife and you may have lied to me but all I know if that I love you and I won't be giving up." I said clenching my fists.

"Nice to meet you I'm Jesse Evans currently twenty three yourself?" He says taking his hand out reaching it out to me.

"Noel Marcelo I'm eighteen nice to meet you." I grab his hand and began to shake it.

"Let go of him!" Maria says slapping my hand away.

"Listen lady I need you to shut up I will not stand here and let you slap her hand like that this man is her boyfriend you had your shot. Next time don't begin to love something as you lose it thats an idiotic move." Charles yells at Maria slapping her shoulder.

"Charles is that you?" I begin to laugh.

"What?" Charles stood there.

"You will not win him I will get a nurse and have her escort you out." Maria says.

Me and Charles laughed there standing it was nice to laugh and finally send that woman out of here even for a second.

"You have a cute laugh Noel." Jesse says smiling at me.

Maybe starting over this love won't be so bad have a restart and make the right decisions my second chance at love with Jesse.

"My husband will be moving in with me." Maria says at the door with the nurse.

...................................................................................................................................................

Comment, rate, and vote please.

Don't know when the next update will be, trouble with my computer so please be patient and I love all my fans. Hope to hear from you all very soon. :)