After School

When I recovered and remembered what I had gotten myself into I was so mad at myself I basically was taken advantage of without a beer. Thank gosh it's Friday so I can finally get a drink I've needed one for a while now.

I get to school and Jesse sat on his desk talking to Suzie they both looked like they were having fun giggled and laughing. I watched as they both seemed to be pretty close I slept with the guy but I don't think I'll ever be as close to him as that.

Suzie and Jesse see's me Suzie smiles and waves her hand I walk into class. I wave to both of them and walked towards my seat but as I left Suzie grabbed me.

"So Mr. Evans was saying something about how he has a friend he could hook you up with!" She jumps.

"What? All your friends are probably older than me Mr. Evans." I cross my arms.

"Well I don't think you'll have a problem with him." Jesse smiles at me.

"See thank you so much Mr. Evans lets go tell Charles." Suzie jumps away.

"This person is you isn't it?" I glare at him.

"Your pretty smart but I didn't set anything up we'll do that after school." He looks at me.

"Please get away from me I can't I don't know your just making me feel things I've never felt before." I back away.

"Once you touch my lips the way I touched yours your body starts to lust more of it." He walks behind his desk.

Jesse taught for the whole period keeping his word about not looking at me and when he did he gave a look his eyes were seducing me. I couldn't stand this anymore someone please help me!

When the bell rings I immediately run out of the class I had to go to his after school he'll use my grade against me. So after school I did what he asked and went he was sitting there reading with his glasses on he had a serious face. I walk in and closed the door everyone was gone and I sat in the back of the class so if someone went pass the class they wouldn't see me.

"You know I'm actually surprised you came after that argument." He looks at me.

"My grade is very important." I look at him.

"You know I've never met a girl who doesn't know how to have fun." He takes off his glasses.

"Suzie said this didn't she?" I lean on my arm.

"Well she also told me a certain girl has never loved anyone." He gets up and walks to me.

"Very true but I don't want to be set up." I stand up.

"Your friend asked me to double date with you and the guy I set you up with. I declined said my job was way to important." He goes in front of me and looks down he is really tall.

"Your such a hypocrite." I push him away.

"Yes I know but your friend seems annoying. I bet if she knew about us it could jeopardize your relationship." He leans up behind me.

"You know I don't tolerate someone bad mouthing my best friend." I hold in my breath.

"Well then I'll take it back." He grabs my hips.

"Please let go." I push his hands off and turn around.

"I won't stop this game until your mine." He leans forward and kisses me.

"No s...stop please were in a class." I punch his back.

"No you want it as bad as I do." We begin to unclothe ourselves.

He put me on a desk and began touching me around I never did it in a classroom but some how it kind of turns me on. He begins to kiss me everywhere.

"Hannah..." He whispers.

"Huh?!" I push him off.

I heard another girls name, I button up my shirt and grabbed my binder.

"Noel listen to me." He stands there.

"No don't ever talk to me again! Never should have let you go this far." I began to cry.

I leave the classroom and slammed the door leaving Jesse in there alone. I am so mad at myself it hurts so bad to hear someone Else's name why? I hate him so dam much I hope and Hannah are happy together.