Recovery Comes From Love, And His Lips

Jesse walked inside the room panting, and he was sweating all over did he run here? Jesse began to walk up to me and then he hugged me tightly. (Huh!) I wanted to push him away, but his body was shaking.

"Who...Did...This to you?!" He yelled in my ear.

"..."

"Tell me Noel!"

"Jesse, uh not to interrupt but you shouldn't walk in and do this." Charles stood up to Jesse.

"Wait Jesse what's going on?"

I looked at the two guys look at eachother, as if they knew something I didn't. I wanted to say something but if I did would they answer? But the most important question is what is Jesse doing here? Didn't he forget who I am?

"Fine I will tell her, Noel I called Jesse here on impulse!" Charles squealed.

"What?" I questioned.

"You're probably wondering about my memory right?" Jesse sat down.

Charles backed away, and sat down on the chair across me. I was to scared to hear what he would say, I wanted to run away so bad. Even so my body would be in pain, and I haven't been with Jesse for such a long time.

"When I came to work at the college, and went into the deans office I saw you." Jesse grabbed my hand.

"..." Me and Charles listened quietly.

"After I saw you I began to see images, of you and of things I don't remember. I called my doctor and he told me those images were the memories I lost." Jesse squeezed my hand.

"Jesse." I whispered.

"I still don't remember everything, its to fuzzy I try to remember but my head begins to hurt bad. I know who you are but not fully."

"So you started to remember me?" I teared up.

"I almost do, that's why that day you went into my classroom I began touching you like that."

"This a lot to take in I'm thirsty." Charles hopped up and left the room.

After the door shut I sighed, the room was quiet like complete silence. I was scared to look him in the eyes, my heart was racing. Jesse started to brush his hands across my hair. I remember that, he used to brush his hands when I was uncomfortable.

"I'm a horrible man, I toyed with your feelings yet you show kindness."

He pushed me down on the bed, I stared into his pale green eyes as it was approaching me.

I closed my eyes to only be kissed on the cheek, I quickly opened my eyes.

"It was Michael wasn't it?"

"..." I looked away.

"I should have never left you into the arms of another man!"

Jesse pushed against me and began to kiss my lips. It was gentle, it was warm, I felt so safe. As he kissed me he slowly inserted his tongue into my mouth. Jesse's kisses always captivated me, my mind slowly became blank and I forgot everything.

"I'm going to make you forget that horrible man."

Jesse's kiss became more wild, as he started rubbing on my back I got scared and pushed him away. I started to get images in my head of what Michael did it was so scary.

"Noel?" Jesse looked at me with a scared look in his eyes. "Dammit! He hurt you there?"

I nodded my head, and started to cry. I was so scared of what happened that I pushed Jesse away.

"Wahhh!" I cried out.

"Shh." Jesse held me.

I held him tightly as I cried, I was so scared of what happened. I was scared I would lose him again.

"Please don't leave me." I whispered.

"Don't talk just cry."

For the rest of the day Jesse stayed with me until I was able to safely fall asleep. He held me, without saying a word I guess Jesse is the only one for me. I can only feel safe with him, and only him.

*Hours Later*

I didn't open my eyes but I began to hear two people whispering in the room.

"It seems her boyfriend and her had rough intercourse. From what her friend told me I can only guess she was drugged in the process." A man said.

"Like rape?" Mom?

"We can't decide that without her saying it ,but it was rough he seems to have damaged some tissues, we are still looking for the cause of the bleeding. But she will be fine its nothing but a few scarred tissues."

I felt relief within myself, I could finally breath. Thank you God!

"One more thing before we dismiss, you will be able to take her home in two days."

"Great." Mom said.

"Doctor James?" Jesse?

"Mr. Evans?" The doctor responded.

"Jesse I haven't seen you since your accident." Mom said.

"Miss Marcelo, is it okay for me to take care of her until she recovers?" Jesse asked the two.

"(WHAT!?)" I yelled in my head.

"Jesse but why?" Mom asked Jesse.

"Just please I want to protect her just incase he comes back."

-Knock Knock-

"Am I interrupting something?" A males voice asked in the room.

"Michael!" Jesse yelled.