No need to rush!

Two weeks have passed since Chad transferred...

And he was like an 'Instant Heartthrob'

If you're wondering why I say so...Well...

Whenever I meet paths with him, I always see girls clinging on him...

And I completely avoid him...

Well, his confession was still affecting me and I can't face him right now, not yet...

Sometimes I feel like his fan girls were glaring at me but I think it's just my imagination...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey guys!!!"

[Venue/Place: Chad & Jake fan girls meeting room ^^]

Shina [One of the fan girls]: What's wrong president? You seem angry...

May [President of the club]: Of course I am!

Shina: Why is that ^^'

May: That wicked witch is making Chad, sad!

Shina: Wicked... witch?

May: The Death God!

Shina: Eh? Then what do you intend to do? This is making me a bit worried...

May: Don't worry; all we need to do is teach her a lesson -evil grin-

[Fast forward to the class dismissal!]

-Class dismissal-

[Venue/Place: Near the lockers :p]

I was getting my books and was getting ready to leave when someone cornered me...

"What's your problem" I protested...

Wow, I can't believe there are still people who have courage to be near me...

Then suddenly a girl, who seems to be the leader or something, grinned at me...

Then suddenly she grabbed my collar and she was getting ready to slap me?!!

...

...

...

Wait, her hand didn't land on my cheeks...

I slowly opened my eyes ... and saw Jake holding the girl's arm...

And from the looks of it that was the reason why I didn't get slapped...

The girl was shaking, she was getting numb... Like something happened that was completely wrong or in short, something unplanned...

May: Eh? J-Jake...?

Jake: You're probably the president of my fan club. Am I right? And I can't believe you don't even know ... The girl you were about to slap is very precious to me...

Shina: Eh? Pres... I didn't know you'd sink that low. You were probably jealous. And I can't believe that you even made Chad as an excuse to get mad at her. Starting from now on you're not the president. And you will NEVER EVER become one again...

Then they started leaving her...

May: Huh? Wait...

She called out to them...

And then she followed them, pleading for forgiveness...

...Meanwhile...

Coming to a realization, that it wasn't her fault...

She probably realized what's happening between me and Chad and...

She was just probably worried and blamed me...

I made such a depressed look as if I was about to cry...Then suddenly...

"H-hey, they didn't do something wrong before I came, did they?" he said it looking worried at me...

I don't know but I feel so touched, without noticing I hugged him...

And he seemed surprise about it...

"Eh?!...-sigh-...You should explain why you look so depressed. Got it?"

I nod my head...

I feel so safe...and before I knew it I told him everything...

Including Chad's confession...

He didn't say anything...

He just listened to me...

Just like how I wanted him to be...

Not until I looked at him...

I gave him a what-should-I-do face...

"W-what?...Don't tell me, you're asking me what to do?"

I nod...

"Yeah, I'm a bit confused..."

Then there was an awkward silence afterwards...

But he broke it by saying...

"Jane, I...I..."

"Yes?"

I had to answer, since he looked like he had something important to say...

Again, there was an awkward silence...

...

He looked at me with a very perplexed look...

But then he sighed to himself and replaced his perplexed look with a smile...

"I want you to look for the answer yourself. Don't ask me. It's not like I was the one that was confessed to. Right? And it's not like I have the right to dictate what you should do"

He gave me a smile once again then hit me in the head...

...

"Oww! What was that for?" I complained.

"Beh! >:p Late reaction...Hahaha...Cheer up, I'm sure you're going to be able to find your answer very soon...no need to rush, just relax. Got that? See ya. Got practice for my club. Bye"

Then he left...

"No need to rush...Huh? Geez, he should've explain it more...-sigh- Whatever...But I do wonder why he left in a rush...He did say he had practice but...If he had one, he should've left a while ago..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers!

Any comments? Violent reaction? Anything?

Please don't hesitate to post a comment ^^