A promise to fulfill [part 1]

Jake pulled my arm...but I froze. I was too shocked.

"Huh don't tell me your parents won't allow you?"

Even though he didn't mean to bring up such a sensitive subject to me...I just can't help but remember the past...

"My parents...? They're not with me..."

I can't help it, I want to cry...

Then suddenly he knelt to the ground?!! Then kissed my hand?!! What the heck?!! >.<

"I'm so sorry for bringing such subject..."

He knelt and kissed my hand just for that! @.@

OMG, people started looking at us....

"Huh? Ok,ok....It's fine...Just stand up! People are looking at us! >///<"

I saw a glimpse of his expression, I saw him smirk

"Stand up, Please...@.@"

"In one condition, LETS GO ON A DATE TODAY. If you don't want to, then I'll keep on kissing you until all the people here stares at us ~.<"

WHAT THE!!!

"Fine. Just stand up please!!! \(>.<)/"

"As you wish...^^"

And so I really went on a date with him...What choice do I have?

Jake grabbed my hand and silently followed him...then he stopped infront of a clothes shop...but most of their product were for girls and he was staring at them...

"Don't tell me you're a---!!!"

WHACK!!!

"Ouch, you don't have to hit me you know"

"Listen here. Before you think of silly things like I'm a gay. Please think about it...-sigh- If I were really a gay, I wouldn't have ask you for a date -_-"

"0.0 You have a point..."

"Of course I have! Anyway, come on lets buy new clothes for you"

"Eeeeeh?!"

He pushed me to come inside of the shop.

"Find this beautiful girl a beautiful dress"

"Y-yes >///< We'll try our best to meet your expectations, sir"

I guess even adults would fall for him...Well, he wouldn't be called the school's prince for nothing, right?

~Few minutes later~

"God, why are they taking forever =_="

...

"Sorry to make you wait, sir..."

GULP

"I probably look w---"

"Amazing! Beautiful! Simply stunning! You look so good on that dress ^^... Seeing you like that makes me want to buy clothes too =3=...Fine. Wait for me, 'kay?"

"S-sure"

And so it took him quite some minutes before he came out of the dressing room. He was wearing a mint green long sleeves and a loose pants while I was wearing a sky blue dress with a white scarf. I had to admit, even though it doesn't really blend with the 'prince' character the clothes fits him really well.