My Bitter Past [part 1]

"Now, that you're living with us I can teach you how to play the piano" he said it smiling.

"Yeah, lets practice (^.^)"

"Already?" He complained.

"I really want to play that piece so come on!" I said while pushing him to the direction of the piano.

"Augh. Fine. So stop pushing me (-_-')"

"Hehe" -peace-

Kai taught me how to read notes and stuff similar to that...

Summer break is over, school days are approaching. Chad and I are both attending 8th grade.

Chad has many friends....meanwhile I'm stuck with Chad being my only friend since I'm not that much of a talker. So obviously I suck at socializing but I'm really good at my studies. So basically I'm what you can call a 'nerd'. -Sigh- But even though Chad has many friends, he would always hang-out with me.

~Lunch Time~

"You sure you want to eat lunch with me? I'm sure your friends are waiting for you..."

"Nah, I told them I won't eat with them, I'm sure they're having their time of their life eating with their fan girls" he said it while laughing.

Oh! I forgot! Chad is our school's heartthrob....and that's another reason why I don't have any other friend than Chad, you know fangirls and stuffs like that.

School was always fun. Even though I don't have much friends....I mean even if I only have one friend. Chad spending time with me is already enough for me.

"Mid-term exams are approaching so you better study at home if you fail who knows maybe you'll never graduate and repeat this grade" my teacher warned us.

Everybody groaned including me. Even though I study, A LOT, I still hate mid-terms since I have to bother myself studying and this is the fact for all students.

-School bell rings-

Finally! It's class dismissal! My favorite subject! Unlike a while ago when my teacher told us to study they were totally hyped when our teacher dismissed us, I guess another fact (?).

Suddenly somebody tapped my shoulders and obviously it was no other than Chad.

"Yo! You didn't wait for me! I told you to wait for me until my club meeting is finished!" he said it grumpily.

"Haha, sorry. I have to study for midterm exams."

Actually studying for mid-term exam was a lie. I totally forgot about it.

"You talk like you're the only one who's going to study...Well, speaking of exams...we won't be able to practice piano for a while"

"Yeah..."

"But on the other hand we can study together"

"No way! You'll just on my way if I study with you" I said it sarcastically. Also, I mean it.

"Hey! That's mean...Who knows if I'll collapse 'cause you said something mean"

"Stop being OA. Anyway, it's the truth" I teased him.

"Hmmp. Come on just agree with it you're the class's top 1. I bet you just scan your notes and tadah! all the files are in your brain!"

Oh yeah I'm the class's top 1...another reason to be called nerd. -sigh-

"I'm not a computer! >.< And I don't wanna!"

"Please~ :3" -Looking at Jane with puppy eyes-

"Eww! Gross! Fine I'll study with you...I give up"

"Yehey! Victory is mine" :D

"-sigh-"

At that time I was thinking I hope he won't get on my way but since I don't want to repeat the cycle I just shut my mouth.

We've been studying for whole two weeks and the only thing Chad does is ask and ask and ask and ask and ask and ask and ask...So basically he's asking me ALL THE TIME! -sigh- Poor me...

Finally! After studying with Chad for weeks. It's time to take the mid-term exams...