A prologue to another chapter in life...

And so my terrible past starts from there....

3 years have passed since then...I'm already a freshman in high school...

I don't know who started it but there's a rumor that everything or anyone that I get contact with dies...

So I was names as "Death God" and thanks to that I've never had a friend...

Even though it has been three years already I haven't completely recovered to what happened from my 8th grade winter vacation....

Every now and then I would cry every night and before I knew it I'm already asleep...

Even though I don't have friends I'm currently living my life quite normal...

Even though Chad's death has been confirmed I actually didn't try to check the corpse.

I was too scared to face reality, I WAS A COWARD.

~Lunch~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, I've been wondering...Why doesn't anyone try to talk to that girl?" 

"Are you an idiot?"  

"Jake's A BIG IDIOT... didn't you know she's the school's death god?" 

"Death God??? What do you mean?" 

"Rumor has it that anyone who gets in contact with her dies. So it's a no wonder nobody would get close to her, you too. You should stay away for good, Jake" 

"Hmm...So that's how it is..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Class dismissal~

"Hey!" an unfamiliar voice caught my attention...not looking where it came since probably whoever that person is...HE'S PROBABLY TALKING TO SOMEONE.

"Yo!, Nice to meet you Jane ^^"

As I heard my name I automatically turn my head and instinctively said

"Who are you?"

Not really familiar with persons on my own school for I don't really need to...

"You don't know me 0.0? That's odd..."

What the!...He's the one who's odd saying my name like we're so close >:(

"Well, since you don't know me, I'm Jake Chris. Nice to meet you ^^"

Jake Chris? Wait, this name, somehow it's ringing a bell... 

This name sounds so familiar =,=...Ah!

"Don't tell me...The school's prince?! You know, you shouldn't be taking to me...There'll be rumors in no time if you keep talking to me"

"Not like I care...It's only rumors"

"You shouldn't be near me, haven’t you heard the rumors?"

"I had but...It's only rumors, there's no guarantee if it's true or not...Besides, you don't even look like someone who can kill a bug =3="

"What do you mean" I admit I was pissed. >:(

"I mean you don't look like someone who can kill...Also, from what channel or any news have you heard someone dying just because they talked to each other? There's NONE, right?"

"The rumors are true! THEY died because of me!"

I cried as I remember what happened...

"You DON'T know anything about me!"

I can see Jake's fingers curling up forming a fist...

"True or not...Don't you think crying for them would make them suffer more?"

"Eh?"

"If they saw you cry, Don't you think it will just make them regret that they left you?...That's why you should smile for them, so that they'll be relief that you're doing fine even though they're gone"

He wiped my tears...I didn't know someone would be this nice to me...Even though he heard about the rumor...

"I'm sure everyone has their own problem. Don't worry. Starting from now on, I'll always be here for you. Got it?"

Didn't know what to say, I nod my head...

"Thank you...Even though I only met you today...You're really kind"

[Note: they're classmates but since Jane doesn't really mind her classmates she didn't knew he was her classmate]

"My pleasure"

I smiled at him to show my gratitude.

His face turned red...

"A-anyway, since I'm at it lets go shopping. It's not yet late so...Lets go!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For whoever reads my story...

Thank you for reading my story

I know I update after a very long time but please continue to read my story...thank you