Differences

3rd POV
Y/N was laying on the top of an abandoned building, looking up at the stars.
Venom: beautiful isn't it?
Y/N remained silent.
Venom: I'll take that as a yes...hey Y/N if you don't want to talk about it then that's fine, but there's some part of your memories I can't see, what are they about?
Y/N remained silent
Venom: sorry I asked, my curiosity got the best of me.
Y/N then closed his eyes and tried to sleep, he's never been able to sleep good, even when he was living with Amber and the other girls, he would lie awake at night, thinking about nothing, after all his adoptive parents and his adoptive sister abused him constantly. Y/N finally fell asleep, Venom came out of Y/N and looked around to see an old blanket.
Venom: not much but it can take the chills away.
He grabbed the blanket and put it over Y/N, who then stopped shivering for a few seconds. Venom then went back inside Y/N and they both went to sleep.
Meanwhile Winter laid in her bed staring at the ceiling.
Denise: Winter you alright?
Winter: I'm fine.....just thinking about Y/N...I am worried about him.
Denise: why don't you and me go see him tomorrow.
Winter: I'm going out to dinner with him, I honestly hope I don't screw it up.
Denise: what are his likes and dislikes.
Winter: no one knows, he doesn't show any emotion, they first thing he said to me was "family"....he definitely didn't have an easy life, he had the four girls but you heard what happened to them, no one really knows much about his family either.
Denise: I don't want to sound mean when I say this but is he mentally stable?
Winter: like I said....I really don't know, he is quiet for the most part.
Denise: and that black thing, it honestly creeps me out.
Winter: it's one of his few friends.
Denise: that doesn't change the fact at all.
David: can you guys please go to sleep, we all have a big day tomorrow in Glynda's Class.
Morning
Y/N got up and looked over the city. There was the sound of gun shots in the distance along with the sound of cars and sirens in the distance. Venom then covered Y/N and they jumped off the edge of the building and started running towards the cars.
Convict: keep those damn pigs off us!
There were three convicts in a car, two of which were firing at the cops. They made a sharp turn and Venom was in the road.
Convict: Holy Shit!
The car hit Venom, who grabbed the car and threw it into a stop light, making it fall onto the car. Venom then jumped on the hood and ripped out the two in the front seat and held them up. He then slammed them into eachother and tossed them to the side unconscious. He ripped the hood of the car off and ripped out the final convict who started shooting at Venom.
The convict looked at Venom in fear as they smiled wide.
Convict: what the hell!?
Venom: these people....they have families and you risked their lives for your personal gain. You will suffer for what you have done.
Venom slammed him onto the ground slammed on the convict's leg, causing it to break.
Convict: what are you!?
Venom: we are Venom.
The police pulled up to see the convict on the ground pleading.
Police: let go of the convict!
Venom: as you wish.
They dropped him and he then ran off.