Venom Explains All

3rd POV
Winter and Y/N finished their hug and he looked down.
Winter: what happened Y/N?
Y/N looked at her and sighed.
Y/N: family.....
Winter: any more?
Y/N: death.
Venom came out of Winter and started talking to her.
Venom: Amber is dead, so is Bryce, Rose and Leava's location are unknown, we have been watching the city for a week after Bryce's death. We don't take kindly to the scum of earth.
Denise: why did you attack us?
Venom: because you started it, think about it, when someone has their weapons unsheathed and they are coming at you, what would your first instinct be.
Winter: Y/N, Venom, why not come to Beacon with us.
Venom: what do you think Y/N. This one is completely up to you.
Y/N remained silent.
Venom: We can still be a protector of this city, we'll atleast have a base of operation.
Y/N looked at Venom and sighed.
Stanley: if you don't mind me asking, what is that thing?
Venom: I am Venom...he doesn't talk much.
David: well...that's nice.
Meanwhile in the Underworld.
Salem: very good Cinder, one step closer to limitless power!
Cinder: thank you my mistress.
Salem: what bothers you child?
Everyone looked at Emerald.
Emerald: I saw a ghost during the fight.
Salem: a ghost?
Mercury: you mean the thing that broke my fucking legs!
Salem: how do you know this ghost?
Emerald: it's like my past is coming back to haunt me.
Meanwhile
Jacques was on the scroll with Ironwood.
Jacques: any other idea of what that creature in Vale is, it could make me very rich. An increase in dust prices possibly?
Ironwood: why not try and help the people?
Jacques: What do civilians do for me besides making me bloody friggin rich?
Ironwood: you're a lost cause, I'm heading over to Vale in a few hours to go help find this thing, go twiddle your thumbs and smoke cigars.
Ironwood hung up and started getting ready for his stay in Vale.
Meanwhile
Y/N was in Ozpin's office, standing as Ozpin looked at him along with Glynda.
Ozpin: tell me about yourself.
Y/N remained silent, Glynda then noticed something going up his arm.
Glynda: what's the mark on your arm?
Y/N showed them, it was a mixture between a knife and a whip.
Venom then came out of Y/N's back and started talking.
Glynda: Jesus! What the hell is that!?
Y/N looked at Venom and nodded.
Venom: I am Venom, this is Y/N, he doesn't like to talk much....a lot happened to him, I tried healing him the best that I can, though what they put him through, I'm not even strong enough, but we are strong together, and we would like to take up sanctuary here in your school, probably won't be going to classes, for we do not want to.
They both looked at Y/N.
Y/N:..... knowledge.
Venom: *sigh* we'll take the classes....
Ozpin: I am sorry to say but you won't be able to join, there are too many students here, maybe next year we can put you in.
Venom: dammit...
Y/N nodded and he started to leave. He went into the elevator where Winter was waiting when he got out.
Winter: how did it go?
Y/N: no school.....
Venom: we thank you for helping with the interview, but we will be looking out for the innocent people of this city.
Winter: if you ever need any help let me know and I will do my best.
Y/N looked down, but something in his eyes that Winter noticed made her smile, inside he was somewhat smiling.
Venom: actually, there is something.
Y/N looked at Venom.
Venom: a dated it's been a while for you two, meet up and talk to eachother, I won't be intervening, tomorrow after your classes?
Winter: I would like that.
Venom: see you then.
Y/N walked away and Winter smiled. He went behind a wall and breathed out.
Venom: you will thank me later, I see something in both you and her, believe me, I want you to have the happiest life you can get.