Somewhere New

3rd POV
The water began to bubble, Winter's eyes widened, hoping to see Y/N again. Black hair came from the water as a drenched Cinder jumped up and grabbed onto the dock, gasping for air.
Winter: where is he!?
Cinder couldn't speak, she was still breathing heavily in her drenched red dress. Police pulled up to the scene and walked over to see Winter standing over the wet Cinder.
Police: well if it isn't Cinder Fall....you're under arrest for murder, disturbing the peace and a not paying for a speeding ticket...what else.....Trespassing! You're going to jail for a long time Cinder.
They walked up to her and placed her in hand cuffs, shoving her in the back of the police car with Emerald, who still is far from ok with what Venom had shown her.
Cinder: Emerald?! What happened to you?
Emerald broke down into tears as she began crying in the back of the cop car.
Winter looked around, there were no air bubbles at all, Y/N and Venom were not in the area anymore.
Winter: Y-Y/N......please don't do this to me....please....
Cop cars were all around the scene as it began to pour down rain hard.
Cop: ma'am, we need to investigate, we'll take you back to Beacon.
She did as told and went in the back of a police car, no hand cuffs or anything, just sat in the back completely drenched.
Meanwhile
Y/N was unconscious, drifting in the water towards Atlas, the symbiote within him healing from the massive battle.
The Next Morning
Winter woke up in her bed, she was sick from being out in the rain and turned on the tv, hoping to see and hear any news about Y/N or Venom.
News Reporter: we're here at the scene of the crime where the only survivor Cinder Fall, who is arrested at this time, was found from the massive explosion that took place here last night. Witnesses claim to have seen the monster from before fighting her, but nothing was heard from the creature after the fact.
Winter turned off the tv and got out of her bed and went into the shower.

Atlas
Y/N woke up with the sun blazing down on him, he looked around to see he was just outside a massive military base.
Venom: what is that? Is that a base? Do they have food? I'm starving? Are you starving? WHERE IN THE HELL ARE WE!?
Y/N stood up as he walked towards the base, covered in sand and dried salt water.
?????: Stop! Who goes there!?
They both looked at Y/N who didn't respond.
????: what do we do? It's a kid.
?????: we can't turn away a kid, let's get the boss to do it.
The two tall men ran into the military base, leaving Y/N and Venom alone.
Venom: can you believe these guys? What a bunch of chumps.
Y/N remained silent.
Venom: aw! You were so much more open last night. I understand though.......DING DONG! What is taking these people so long!?
The door opened as an incredibly short woman walked out and opened the gate.

DING DONG! What is taking these people so long!?The door opened as an incredibly short woman walked out and opened the gate

Cordovin: and who are you?
?????: she asked him his name!
Cordovin: at some point in the future I'm going to need new people....alright what is your name? You two shut up!
Y/N remained silent.
Cordovin walked up to him and grabbed his arm, spiking a small amount of anxiety.
Cordovin: your name!
Venom popped out and scared her to the ground.
Venom: he is Y/N! And I am Venom! We need to know where we are! Where we can get food! And where we can get him in a shower and a toilet! We will be out of your hair after you tell us!
Cordovin: w-what is that?
Venom: I'm biting off Someone's head! I swear I'm going to do it if I don't get answers to atleast one of the questions I was asked!