Venom Vs. Cinder

3rd POV
The police pulled up to see Emerald shaking on the ground.
Officer: ah jeez, come on, let's take her in.
Officer 2: shouldn't we be going after that creature?
Officer: this is Emerald, the girl wanted.
Officer 2: she looks kinda....screwed
Officer: isn't that the girl who's wanted?
Officer 2: PAYCHECK!
They put her in handcuffs and put her in the back of the cruiser and drove off. Venom landed on the building just outside the range of the supernova.
Venom: this is the dumbest thing we have ever done, we are weak to fire.
Y/N remnained silent.
Venom: I know what you're thinking, we drown the cause once we get the chance.
Cinder looked at Venom with an angered look.
Cinder: YOU! YOU DID THIS!
Venom: we did what was right.
The supernova dissipated, revealing a flaming Cinder.
Venom: we remember you, you attacked Amber in the woods.
Cinder put her hands together and shot a flaming laser at Venom, screaming as she did it. Venom jumped, dodging it barely. Cinder'a hands turned completely orange and she launched at Venom. She tackled them to the ground, holding onto the black, hurting Venom.
Cinder: GRAAAAAAAH!
Venom grabbed her by the head and put her down, cooling her down slightly.
Venom: fiery.
They punched her again, they went for a third time, only to get blasted in the chest by another fiery laser, sending them flying into the water. Cinder began to float up with a red fiery aura surrounding her. Cinder yelled out loudly as the aura fired up and shot out, making molten flame shoot into the water, making it steam. Cinder's eyes heated up and flames shot through them. She screamed out in anger, she then put her hands together and shot another fiery laser at the water. Venom launched out of the water, breathing heavily.
Venom: we need a breather.
Cinder yelled out and used her flames to launch towards Venom. Venom's eyes widened when he got tackled into one of the buildings, with an angered Cinder. Her teeth were gritted and her dress was burning. Venom punched her as hard as they could, sending her flying through the streets of Vale. Venom put their hand against the wall breathing.
Venom: Y/N, I have an idea, when she gets prepared to attack, we attack faster, it's just an idea.
Y/N remained silent.
Venom: glad you see it my way.
A huge plume a flames ran through the city. Venom's eyes widened and the head peeled back revealing Y/N's shock expression.
Y/N and Venom: Holy Sh-
The fire rose up higher and the flames grew stronger. Cinder was heard screaming with her hair having golden orange ends. Her eyes completely orange and the flames blasted outwards, melting parts of the buildings. Venom's head covered Y/N's face, to see a silhouette walking through.

(All credit goes to artist)Venom growled at Cinder who's heels clicked down the street

Venom growled at Cinder who's heels clicked down the street. Cinder smirked as she continued to walk, the buildings melting more and more.
Venom: what's that you're thinking? I like that idea Y/N.
Cinder launches towards Venom and tackled them into the ground, making them scratch across the ground.
Cinder: I will rip that thing off you and I'm going to turn you into a crisp!
Venom grabbed her by the throat and brought her close.
Venom: not unless we drown the flame!
Venom picked her up and began squeezing tightly. Venom walked to the ocean and held her over, she began cooling down, though the sludge began to burn.
Venom: I will not recede!
Y/N remained silent.
Venom: you're crazy!
Y/N remained silent again.
Venom: be careful.
It receded to show Y/N's hand. His arm began to turn red, getting third degree burns. Venom went inside Y/N completely, Y/N then jumped into the water, holding Cinder by the neck. Steam escaped from the water, Y/N was burning as the hot water rises, he wasn't giving up at all.
Cars pulled up and Winter ran out, she immediately began to sweat.
Winter: Y/N!