The Date

3rd POV
Winter was right in front of the restaurant waiting for Y/N, she was wearing a nice outfit, and was wearing make up, something not normally seen.

(I know it's Weiss art, but I couldn't find a dinner dress that didn't look like she came straight from a ball)She looked around and smiled when she saw Y/N walking up in a nice collared shirt and jeans

She looked around and smiled when she saw Y/N walking up in a nice collared shirt and jeans.
Winter: hi Y/N.
Y/N waved at her.
Winter: how are you doing?
Y/N gave her a thumbs up.
Winter: you really haven't changed....I missed you....
Y/N looked at her and opened the door.
Venom: little bit more open and you can do this, say something nice, compliment her clothing, her hair, her smell, find something.
Y/N nodded and walked in after her.
Hostess: how many are dining this evening?
Y/N put two fingers up. The Hostess walked the two to a table. Y/N and Winter then sat down.
Winter: you've been mentioned on the news a lot Y/N, I heard about the man who went to the hospital with one arm.
Venom: surprised he made it.
Y/N nodded when he heard this.
Winter: I think it's nice that you're helping people.
Y/N nodded again, words couldn't come to him, he wants to talk, but the abuse in his life once again just tears at him like a rabid animal on a piece of rotted meat.
Venom: take a deep breath, calm down, you can do this, tell her that she looks pretty.
Y/N looked to the side and opened his mouth. Winter's eyes lit up a little bit and a small smile went on her face.
Waiter: hi my name is Bruce may I take your order.
Venom: shit....
Winter: may I have the halibut with the side of roasted potatoes.
Bruce: wonderful choice, what about you cutie?
Y/N gave Bruce the sideway.
Winter: he doesn't talk that much, he's always been quiet.
Y/N pointed at what he wanted.
Bruce: the sea bass, and what's your side?
Y/N then looked to see a French fry like dish, but it's served with a special chocolate, and it's on sale!
Bruce: I like your taste, alright, one halibut and one sea bass, and what would you like for a drink?
Winter: sprite
Y/N pointed at the sprite as well, Bruce nodded and walked away.
Venom: you know I love you right now, MORE POTATOES AND CHOCOLATE!....sorry, got way to into it, this entire night is yours unless I feel something.
Y/N nodded.
Winter: is everything alright?
Y/N shook his head yes again.
Winter: I assume Venom isn't in to these types of evenings huh?
Y/N shrugged his shoulders.
Bruce: alright everyone here is your Sprite and here's your fish.
Bruce put the meals in front of the two and he smiles.
Bruce: I hope you enjoy and call me if you need anything, especially you.
He tapped on Y/N and walked off.
Venom: something is off about him...we should keep an eye on him, it's like he's acting too nice
Y/N watched Bruce go back in. Winter got up and grabbed her purse.
Winter: I'll be right back Y/N, I'm going to use the ladies room.
She walked off to use the lady room, she pulled out her scroll when she entered the restroom and started texting Weiss.
Weiss: Hi big sis! How is your date?
Winter: it's quiet, though I know why, I'm just happy I can finally spend time with him.
Weiss: what's he like?
Winter: he's....troubled, I'm going to try and get him to talk more.
Weiss: alright, what's he doing now?
Winter: I honestly don't know.
Meanwhile with Y/N.
Venom: Rock!....dammit
Back to Winter.
Winter: I'll call you after dinner, wish me luck.
She put her scroll in her purse and walked out of the room. Y/N smiled when Winter walked back into the room. Winter smiled back at Y/N. They both ate and they got up and paid. Y/N pulled out 20 dollars to pay for it and it was just enough. They then walked out of the restaurant and went down the sidewalk.
Winter: I had a wonderful night.
On a building above there was a sniper. He had Winter in his sights and was prepared to fire.
Venom: BLOCK!
Y/N put his hand up around Winter and the bullet hit the Symbiote. Y/N looked over at the sniper and grabbed him with a tendril.
Winter: Y/N?
Y/N pulled the guy closer and Venom came out and slammed the sniper into the wall.
Venom: you have no clue the mistake you made, let's see who you are?
They ripped off the mask revealing Bruce.
Venom: knew it!
Bruce's face started glitching off, revealing Mercury.
Mercury: I saw you in town and wanted revenge, now I know more about you.
Venom: won't be enough to get back!
Venom lifted Mercury into the air and their mouth.

Venom bit off Mercury's head and threw him into the alleyway and quickly went back inside Y/N

Winter: you....saved me.....
Y/N: no....you saved me.
He gave her a quick kiss and took a step back. Winter quickly blushed and she was absolutely speechless.
Winter: I-I-I-I will see you tomorrow.
She quickly walked off, her heart was beating heavily, she loved it. Y/N quickly went back into the alleyway and went against the wall. Venom poked his head out and looked at Y/N.
Venom: you really knocked it out of the park tonight Y/N.
Y/N gave a small smile.
Venom: I'm proud of you, the girls would be proud of you.
Y/N sat down and put his head back, still smiling though.
Venom: you really do have a nice smile, I noticed that Winter liked it too.