Warehouse

Before I start this, I actually tried chocolate sauce with a steak fry, it was really good actually.

3rd POV
Y/N sat in an alleyway with a small fire to heat up the tater tots.
Venom: this is beautiful
Y/N grabbed the chocolate and put it on the tots.
Venom: what are you doing?
The chocolate began melting, covering the potatoes in pure brown gold.
Venom: oh my yes, this is the happiest moment of my life.
Y/N put out the fire and put the tater tots on a paper plate.
Venom: let us have this delicious meal!
Y/N placed one in his mouth, he liked it, but was still silent, same can't be said for Venom though.
Venom: Let me eat more! I'm gonna come out and swallow that damn tot! I want it hot, please! Put some in my DUMP TRUCK....uh sorry....it's good....
Y/N put another in his mouth and swallowed.
Meanwhile Winter was walking around the city with her team.
Stanley: Winter, couldn't you buy this store?
Winter: why would I? I'm not my father.
Stanley: you don't like your father do you?
Winter: not really.
Winter looked back to her front and bumped into a girl.
Winter: oh jeez I'm so sorry.
Emerald: no it's fine, it's my fault.
Emerald walked past.
Stanley: she's kinda cute.
Winter: something about her though....I don't like.
Denise: what do you mean?
Winter: just something.....
Emerald POV
I opened the door to the warehouse and walked in.
Cinder: Hey Emerald, can you help Mercury with his legs, he's still a bit broken.
Mercury: you make it seem like it's a bad thing.
Cinder: you can't fight, and if we see that thing again you will surely be killed.
I looked at Mercury who's leg was still crooked.
Me: what gave you the idea of setting up operations in a warehouse?
Cinder: honestly, I don't know, it came to me like "this is a good spot"
Me: I see.
3rd POV
Venom: are there any more tots?
Y/N looked at the paper plate and got up.
Venom: I'll take that as a no.... I'd say we should get some more but let's face it, you are taking Winter out to dinner, we need to make sure we keep track of our dough.
Y/N raised his eye brow.
Venom: well....atleast you're more animated, that's a plus for today.
Y/N walked out of the alleyway and walked down the street.
Venom: get into the alleyway, someone is getting mugged on the other side of the street.
Y/N walked in the alleyway and Venom came out.
Venom: atleast we get to work off the carbs.
Robber: wallet, jewelry, give me them now.
Man: take it easy, put the gun down, we can talk this out.
Robber: don't fuck with me man!
Out of no where Venom grabbed the robber and slammed him into the wall.
Venom: have a nice day you three, watch the streets, there are monsters around every corner.
The family left screaming and running. Venom looked at the robber and tightened their grip.
Venom: we are getting real sick of people like you, it feels like every day we have to deal with people like you. Give us one good reason why we shouldn't eat both your arms, and both of your legs, and leave you rolling down the street like a turd in the wind.
The robber grabbed a knife and put it in Venom's arm.
Venom: are you serious? We are an eight foot beast and you use a switchblade? You people were never that smart.
Robber: what the hell!?
Venom: also very predictable.
Venom bit down on the Robber's arm and threw it to the side. The Robber screamed in pain as blood was flowing out of his arm.
Venom: oooooooh, Now that's not good for you....get yourself to a hospital.
He dropped the robber who was holding his bloody nub and he ran.