Winter Schnee

Winter POV
I raised my eye brow, I was confused, those girls seemed so nice.
Me: but they seem so nice, do you mean these girls?
Y/N remained silent, I scooted a little closer and put my hand on his back, he flinched a little bit with the touch. I quickly stopped touching and he eased a little bit.
Me: who did it Y/N?
He still didn't talk. The back of his neck began turning black as the black sludge came out and looked at me.
Me: h-hi....I-I-I
?????: you are Winter, and I am Venom, the boy doesn't like to speak much, he wasn't abused by these four girls, them and I helped him when he ran away.
Y/N looked at Venom, and then continued looking forward.
Me: who did it?
Venom: the Sustrai family, they left him in a basement, he was beaten within an inch of his life.
Me: doesn't he have a problem with you telling me this much?
Venom: we are apart of him, he doesn't speak much, but he wants to get it off his chest....he's had it rough, take no offense.
Me: I won't.
Venom: that's what we like to hear, now look into my eyes Winter.
I did as he told.
Venom: ah yes.
Me: what?
Venom: nothing important, just something I will be keeping in mind, I'll leave you two be, well....I'll be here, but I won't be talking.
He went back inside Y/N and he just continued to sit there looking out.
Me: he's your friend?
Y/N shrugged his shoulders.
Me: it's a nice view...isn't it?
Y/N looked at me and then looked back at the sunset.
3rd POV
Jacques: we are done here! Get me out of here!
Ironwood: have a nice day ladies, and thanks for filling us in, if I come back then it's just a few more questions.
Amber: what about the search for him.
Ironwood: looked everywhere and couldn't find him.
The girls smiled and Ironwood walked out of the house.
Jacques: we are going home now Winter! Hoping to never come back.
Winter: bye Y/N, I hope to see you again.
She was about to run off.
Y/N: ....bye.....
She turned around and smiled, she then ran to the bullhead with her father. Y/N saw them take off, but he didn't move, he just sat their, until the sun finally set. Venom then came out of his body and looked at him.
(Replace Tom Hardy with an 8 year old you)

Venom: how are you feeling Y/N?He remained silent

He remained silent.
Venom: I can see your thoughts, I know what you think of her, you spoke to her twice, that's more than anyone here.
He took a breath out.
Venom: come on Y/N, let us go inside and eat, Amber is allegedly a good cook, I hope it's something with Chocolate.
Y/N got up and still remained quiet. Bryce turned around when Y/N opened the door to see Venom.
Bryce: My God!
She dropped the wooden plates. Y/N and Venom both looked at the plates and then back up at her.
Venom: now I don't think the boy is that scary.
Bryce: just sit down and eat, and please go back inside Y/N.
Venom went back inside and Y/N sat down at the table, just looking at the worn wooden table. Amber walked in with a plate of food.
Amber: I have quail meat with potatoes.
Venom *inside Y/N*: Jackpot!
Amber: dig in everyone.
Everyone grabbed some quail and potatoes, Y/N hesitantly grabbed the smallest piece of food.
Venom: what?!
Amber scooped a bigger piece onto his plate with a smile.
Amber: you need to eat Y/N, grow up big and strong.