Chapter 25. (Pixie)

Chapter 25. (Pixie) THE END!!!

It had been two weeks since Dex and I slept together. I can still remember every detail of that night, the way he held me, kissed me and caressed me. I loved it. Dex and I have seemed to be closer than ever which is fantastic. I remember telling Max and Mel they were over the moon...

I sat up sleep still drowning my body. I looked at the empty space on the bed beside me, I looked around confused, looking for Dex. I rolled my eyes as I swung my legs off the bed and made my way to the door.

I could hear laughter and male voices coming from downstairs. I practically ran down the stairs and into the kitchen, Dad was standing at the work top, making a coffee and Dex, Fin, Matt, Reece, Tyler, Gareth and Scott were sitting at the table.

"Morning." I smiled, making my way further into the kitchen. Dad turned and smiled and walked over to me before kissing my forehead.

"Hey sugar, sleep well?" He smiled, I nodded then stopped and turned my nose up.

"Is that your coffee?" I frowned, "It smells sickening."

Dad looked at me confused.

"You normally love coffee darling I even made you one." Dad replied - pointing over to the side where my favourite mug stood.

"Oh thanks." I smiled, "It's probably cause I've just woken up."

I heard Dex and the boys chuckle as I shuffled over to the coffee and picked it up. I turned and smiled at the boys.

"So who's going to give their seat up then?" I laughed. Dex stood up and smiled.

"Here baby."

I smiled and walked up to him,

"Thanks." I smiled as I gave him a quick peck on the lips.

I sat down on the seat and put my coffee down on the table. Reece smiled at me and handed me a piece of toast with jam on it. I smiled brightly at Reece, he knew it was my favourite.

"So what we up to today?" Dex asked from behind me, leaning his chin on my shoulder.

"I want to go to the mall, Mel and Max are free." I said and the boys nodded.

"Fine, we can meet up with the guys." Dex said, I could feel his warm breath on my ear and I smiled.

"Sounds like a plan." I said taking a bite of my toast. As soon as I did, I threw it back on the plate as if it was poisoned, it tasted disgusting! Reece and the rest of the boys looked at me confused. I swallowed the piece in my mouth then instantly regretted it.

"Eww!" I cried out, downing my coffee. I felt a churning in my stomach and cluched my head.

"Philie - you okay?" I could hear concern in Dex's voice but I ignored him and jumped out my seat, rushing to the sink and hanging over it before beginning to be sick.

I felt someone come behind me and drag my hair out of my face and beginning to rub my back.

I hung over the sink and quickly turned on the water, washing away my sick. I let out a sigh and stood back up, wobbling slightly. Dex firm arms wrapped around me and steadied me out.

"You okay?" I looked up to see Dex looking down at me with a worried expression.

I nodded slowly.

"Yeah... I'm going to get dressed and phone Mel and Max." I said calmly as my head carried on spinning.

"You're still going out?" Tyler asked with raised eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes and pulled out of Dex's arms and walked out the room, walking up the stairs slowly to my room.