Chapter 14. (Pixie)

Chapter 14. (Pixie)

I walked up the steps of the school to meet peoples eyes and sympathetic looks. I rolled my eyes and walked up to the group of girls.

"Hey!" I smiled, putting on a front I didn't want anyone to think Joe has effected me to much.

Mel and Max turned around and pulled me into a hug.

"Are you okay?" They both asked at the same time.

"Yup - better than ever!" I smiled. Both of the twins looked at me unsure.

"Anyways I need to find Joe - I deserve and explanation I guess."

I gave a little shrug and both the twins shook their heads violently.

"No!" They both shouted at me,

"Why?" I whined.

"Because you have to wait for him to come to you - and by the looks of it you wont be waiting for long." Max smirked while looking over my shoulder.

I spun around to see Joe and some boys walking up to us. I placed my hands on my hips and glared coldly at Joe.

"Please here me out." Joe begged as he finally reached up to me.

"As if Joe! So don't try any sweet talk with me." I laughed dryly.

I turned my back on him and crossed my arms across my chest and looked at the twins who were both looking at me with shocked expressions.

"Pixie! Please!" Joe cried out as he pulled me back around. I quickly slapped his hands off the top of my arms.

"Don't Pixie me! Did I mean anything to you or where you just using me as some booty call while you got bored of your girlfriend?" I glared.

"She was not my girl friend! I've never met her!!" Joe looked at me with pleading eyes.

I let out another icy laugh,

"And you expect me to believe you Joe? God you are delusional."

"I am not!"

"You are! I'm never trusting you again so just leave me alone!" I cried out angrily.

Joe looked at me shocked and then nodded slowly.

"Erm okay..." He said in a near whisper. "I got you this to say sorry but it looks like it wont matter anymore."

My heart just about broke in two when Joe slipped a single white rose in my hand. I felt my vision go slightly blurry.

"I'm sorry, I've been hurt to many times." I whispered as I dropped the rose to the ground and walked off.

Did he really think he could just buy my heart back with a rose? Make me believe his cheap story of not knowing who that girl was last night?!

I turned to the twins and let out a sad sigh before I walked away from the group of boys and cheer leaders.

I can't believe I was so stupid!!! Now all I have to do is avoid Joe for the rest of the day.... or my life!

* * * *

By the time I was ready for Gareth's party the twins were standing in my bed room as they had come to collect me.

I walked out in my silver dress that clung to my curves and my silver heels.

"Ready?" I smiled at the girls who were wearing matching dresses and shoes.

"Yes!" The squealed together making me smile even more.