Chapter 3. (Pixie)

Chapter 3. (Pixie)

The weekend flashed by quicker than I expected, living at Dad's wasn't as bad as I thought... I guess, well unless you count living with six guys then yes, it's bloody torture! Turns out Dad is rolling in money, I mean he owns a fricking mansion, but yet he couldn't spare $500 dollars last year... oh man what am I doing?!

I made my way slowly to the kitchen, mornings are so not my thing, defiantly not Monday's or when you have to start a new school like today. I know the type of whispering that goes on when there is a new person involved, and with my bruising, it's going to be hell, I can imagine the ones people will come up with!

I walked into the kitchen stepping over Reece who was just randomly lying in the middle of the floor just as you do. Matt, Tyler, Fin and Dex were sitting at the table.

"Morning..." I yawned as I turned the radio on. I let out a small squeal as Taylor swift came on.

"I love this song!" I laughed,

"Same!" Reece jump up and began singing at the top of his voice with me, I wasn't singing in my proper voice but that one where your half shouting, because that's just what you do when your with people like Reece,

"Some day I'll be living in a big old city and all you ever gunna to be is mean,

Someday I'll be big enough so you can't hit me and all you ever gunna be is mean,

Why you gotta be so mean?"

The song finished and Reece hugged me,

"We rocked that thang!" He laughed, high fiving me. I really liked Reece we had become really good friends over the last couple of days, not that I can say the same for Dex...

"So you excited about starting a new school?" Matt asked me as I picked up a piece of toast and started munching on it.

"What?! Of course not!" I replied horrified and Tyler laughed,

"Watch out, Matt's a nerd, he'll kill you with a textbook!" Tyler winked at me as I shook my head laughing,

"I would have never guess Matt!" I smiled, "I'm not even a nerd!"

All the boys laughed, except for Dex who was really getting on my nerves, no surprise there though.. He hadn't even breather a word to me. I arrived here on Friday after noon and now it's Monday morning! I stood up angrily and put my half eaten piece of toast in the bin.

"You okay?" Reece looked at me raising his eyebrows,

"No! I'm going mad!" I laughed angrily throwing my hands in the air. Tyler got up and slung an arm around me,

"Sup little P?"

"Well big T... It doesn't matter!" I smirked,

"Tell us!" Fin chirped, looking up from the magazine he was reading, I shook my head and pulled away from Tyler's grasp.

"Nope I'm going to get dressed!" I smiled,

"Need any help?" Reece wiggled his eyebrows at me. I pushed past him planting a small kiss on his cheek and laughed,

"Your such a perv!"

I walked into my room, It was painted cream with black boarders. I had nearly finished unpacking all my stuff and only had a couple of boxes to go. Some how the boys would always distract me while I am in the middle of sorting out.

I opened my large cupboard and pulled out some clothes. I hadn't a clue to wear being my first day and all. I don't want to come of as a slut but then again I don't want to come of as being too shy.