Chapter 12. (Pixie)

Chapter 12. (Pixie)

I soon as I got home Mel and Max marched me into the kitchen. We all sat down at the table and had a drink.

"So you excited for your date with Joe?" Max grinned at me as I drunk my coke, I looked at the twins and nodded slowly.

"I guess, probably more nervous than excited though..." I sighed, placing my drink on the table and smiling. Both of the twins had a huge grin on their faces making me feel insecure. I hadn't been on a date with someone I don't know for three years now... I think I'm going to be a bit rusty.!

I didn't get to finish my drink as both the twins quickly grabbed my wrists and running me upstairs and into my bed room. Max sat me in a chair and turned my mirror around while Mel swung my cupboard doors open. Before I could protest, Mel began throwing random dresses, skirts and tops onto the floor.

"I can get ready my self you know!" I laughed as Max grabbed my hair brush and dragging it threw my hair, which was still curly. I gave a little gasp as Max tugged on my hair hard.

"This is worse than having to straighten it!" Max laughed, "I give up - I'll probably snap your hair brush!!"

I rolled my eyes as Max turned the chair round and studied my face.

"I'm going to make you hot!" She smirked.

"She already is!!!" Mel screamed from inside my closet as more shoes and items of clothing were thrown out. I rolled my eyes again thinking of the mess I'd have to clear up.

After Max dragged the mascara wand once more she gave me a satisfied nod - thank god! I stood up and stretched, feeling my neck crack a little from being in the same position for nearly two hours. Max had only just finished doing my make-up but thankfully she decided to keep my hair natural, mainly because of the fact she couldn't get my brush threw it, like I said unmanageable, uncontrollable curls! Grr! I braced my self as Max turned her back and ran at full speed towards the door. Two sets of hands grabbed each of my wrists and pulled me back. I groaned as Max and Mel pushed me onto my bed.

"Come on! Time to get dressed!" Mel smiled, throwing a dress onto my lap. I looked down at it and sighed,

"It will show so much of my bruising..." I muttered. Max and Mel looked at me with sympathy in their eyes.

"You'll look fine - Joe will love you anyways!" Mel smiled as she pulled me up. I nodded carefully and quickly climbed out my cheer leading out fit. I slipped the dress on and a pair of tanned tights. I looked at the girls and the both nodded with matching smiled on their faces.

"Okay... so what shoes?" I grinned at them and Mel bent down picking up a pair of black heels with bows on the back. I nodded in approval. The dress I was wearing was black with a small bow on one of the shoulders, they went perfectly together! I slipped the shoes on carefully and stood up.

Max and Mel both put their hands over the their hearts at the same time and let out a gasp.

"You look fantastic!" Mel beamed hugging me,

"Drool worthy!" Max grinned. I laughed nervously but I was crying inside I was so nervous about everything it was unreal. What if Joe doesn't like me...?

I was snapped out my thoughts by Mel shaking me,

"What to see what you look like?" she smiled and I nodded slowly.

Max turned the mirror around and I let out a small gasp. The girl that looked at me looked just like the one before the crash, before I lost everything... Panic suddenly washed over me as Dex, Reece, Tyler, Matt and Fin walked into my room.