Chapter 4. (Pixie)

Chapter 4. (Pixie)

I walked down the steps to the school, anger and pain boiling up inside of me. How dare he, how could he even do that?! I had memorised the way to school so I began to quickly make my way home... People on the other side of the street were slowing down their pace of walking and staring at me. Well I have to admit I probably look like hell in a skimpy little cheer leaders outfit and bruised all over my body. Every step I took was painful, people's eyes were beginning to burn holes into me. God only know's what they are thinking!

I turned the corner to my roar and ran down it quickly, making my legs run faster, the burn from the crash began to sting all over me. I hoped no one would see me. I reached my gate and opened it. I stopped in my tracks as a group og boys were standing in front of the door. I began to walk up to them nervously, there must be at least ten guys standing there. I stood right behind them and they still hadn't seen me.

"Um... Hi?" I said loudly, placing my hands on my hips in frustration.

"Hey!" A blonde haired boy replied,

"Can I help you?"

"Yeah, is Dex in?" The same boy asked.

"Did he answer the door?" I raised my eyebrows,

"No..."

"Then there's you answer - he's at school!" I laughed, smirking.

"So who are you then?" A dark haired boy with stunning green eyes,

"Pixie - Paul's daughter - I live here!"

All the boys nodded while looking over my body,

"Could you all make it any more obvious that your looking at my bruising?" I snapped, pushing my way to the door,

"Sorry, you just look pretty beat up that's all..." One of them said,

"It's okay - I shouldn't of snapped at you, it's just a touchy subject, if you know what I mean..." I sighed,

"Can I pass on a message to Dex for you?" I asked as began to unlock the door,

"Yeah tell him Ryan and the boys stopped by and that we'll catch him later" The blonde boy smiled, who I can only assume is Ryan. I nodded,

"Okay, I'll tell him tonight, It was nice meeting you!" I smiled as I stood in the door way, I watched as the all walked away and out of the drive, strange.

I walked up to my room and crashed onto my bed, I pushed my sneakers off with my feet and brung my knee's up to my chest, hugging them tightly. I closed my eyes and my body began aching all over again, the aching of knowing what I have lost, the person I was so close to, the one person I could talk to about anything, my Mum. I scrunched my eyes up, trying to block out the sound of crunching and shatters of glass and metal, most of all my Mum's pleas for my to keep my eyes open and not to leave her, I let her down, I always have and always will I guess...

I rested my head on a pillow, hoping sleep would take over my body so I could forget and stop feeling for a while...

My eye's snapped open as I was being shaken roughly. Reece looked as me worried, so did Tyler.

"What?" I groaned, placing my hands over my face and rolling onto my back.

"Your Dad wants to see you." Tyler and Reece said together.

"Well I don't want to see him." I glared at the two boys. Tyler and Reece looked at me with blank expressions,

"Just go!" Reece grabbed my hand. I shook it off and jumped of the bed and stormed down stairs.