Chapter 22 - Dex pov.

Chapter 22 ~ Dex's Point of view.

(PIXIE POV)

Breath and count to ten. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten. I looked at the big wooden door that lead inside to Dad's house. After Dex having a go at me in the school yard this morning it didn't hurt me, it angered me. Everyone who know's my idea have tried to talk me out of it, told me that I'll be the one crying at the end of the day. Yes, I'm moving back in with Dad and the five boys. I can't let Dex get to me, I mean it's his house as well as it's mine, he has no right to push me out.

I took another deep breath and knocked on the door. I squeezed my eyes shut, just hoping it wasn't Dex who would answer as I would probably get the door shut in my face. I heard the door open and I quickly re-opened my eyes to see Dad looking at me with a huge smile slapped across his face.

"Pixie!" He laughed, wrapping his arms around me and planting a small kiss on the top of my head. I smiled up at him.

"Hey!"

Dad looked down at me and then past me, his eyes widened slightly as he saw all my bags and suitcases sitting behind me in a heap.

"You're back?!" Dad asked, his voice full of shock and happiness,

"Yeah. Can you help me with the bags?!" I smiled and Dad shot me one back.

"No, I'll go call one of the boys, four of them are out and one of them is home. Who it is I don't know though."

Dad walked back in side and quickly called up the stairs.

"I'm going out hun, I have a meeting so I'll see you soon.!" Dad smiled and I nodded, my eyes following him to his car. I was snapped out my thoughts though as a shocked but calm voice sliced threw them.

"Philie?"

I looked up to see Dex standing in a pair of baggy jeans and topless. I quickly looked away, hurt spreading over me.

"You have to help me with my bags." I said bluntly as I bent down to pick a couple up, letting my hair fall in front of me so Dex couldn't see me.

"Alright." Dex replied in the same manner, causing my heart to thump against my chest loudly.

I picked up my bags and brushed past Dex quickly, Walking into the house and up to my bed room, just hoping I could avoid Dex. I couldn't look at him, not now. . .

Dex's Point of View.

I heard Philie place her bags down in her bed room as I made it to the top of the stairs. I walked into her bedroom and saw her pulling out different items of clothing and fitting them back in there places.

"I'll go get the others." I sighed. Philie glanced over her shoulder and frowned, she didn't meet my eyes but I could see the pain in them. I nodded more to my self and made my way silently out her door, walking back out the stairs.

I walked out the front door, picking up the rest of Philie's bags and heaved them into her room. Pixie didn't even look at me as I walked in but kept her back turned to me, her long brown hair, tumbling down her back in loose natural waves. I couldn''t help but smile at the thought of my fingers running threw her hair as I kissed her time and time again. But that was before I stuffed up, not Philie, none of this was her fault, I just somehow don't want to take the blame.

"I don't understand." Philie suddenly spoke up as she placed her hairbrush down on the dresser, "Why we are in this situation."

I looked at her, Philie turned to look at me with her wide hazel eyes. I shrugged carelessly, not knowing what to say.

"God alive Dex! Will you say something please?!" Philie cried out, throwing her hands up in the air and glaring at me, "All I want to know is that if you like this, what we are doing to each other at the moment."

"Damn it Philie." I hissed angrily, punching her door frame, "You don't know shit about me, the last couple of nights I have been out, drinking, doing drugs to try and forget you, but it doesn't work! You are always there!"

I heard Philie sigh from behind me and I turned around. She had her head in her hands and she shoulders were shaking slightly.

"And that's your choice." Philie laughed bitterly, "I haven't been able to sleep, I haven't been able to eat with out throwing up, and that isn't my choice, that is what you are doing to me."

Pixie looked up at me, pain and hurt filling up her eyes. I looked at her shocked for a second.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know."

"How were you meant to know Dex when you've shut me out your life just like that?!" Philie glared at me, her voice sarcastically shooting me.

"I'm sorry Pix.. I screwed up!"

Philie shook her head and turned her back to me,

"No I did, I should of never believed it should have worked between us."

I stopped and looked down at the ground.

"I mean it when I said sorry Pixie, I don't know what to do anymore, I guess I need you."

"Dex! That's what I mean, there's no guessing about it, you need to prove that you need me!" Pixie shouted angrily, turning back to me.

"Fine." I glare.

"What! Is that is? Fine?" Philie shouted, making the pain in her voice visible.

"No." I smiled, before walking up to her. Philie looked at me and staggered back slightly. I grabbed her arm and pulled her close, so our chests were touching.

"Dex, no.. I can't." She sighed looking away from me.

I snaked my arm around Pixie's waist, holding her even closer to me as I placed a hand on her cheek.

"I can't either, I can't stay away. I'm sorry, and I don't know how I'm going to prove it but I will try - trust me!"

I looked down at Philie and she looked back up at me in disbeliefe.

"I promise." I whispered before pushing my lips against hers. Philie's lips didn't seem to move for a second but then seemed to fall in time with mine. Something spread threw my body, I didn't know if it was relief or happiness - maybe both, but I'm on the way to getting her back, I know.

______________________________________________________

Okay guys! This is just a filler, I will do a longer submittion later on next week hopefully but for some reason I just havent found the time to do this, sorry. Hope you like this teeny weeny bit of writing - remember to vote comment and fan if you havent already, more is to come!

Katie xxx