Chapter 1 - (Pixie)

Chapter 1. (Pixie)

I walked around the house numbly, tears welled up in my eyes, blurring my vision quickly. I can't believe I had to leave this place, Mum's place, the place that held all the memories I had left of her, the mark on the wall where we had cartwheeled around the house and crashed in and hit the walls, where Mum danced around the kitchen sing and cooking... I turned and ran my fingers threw my hair with sadness, my fingers tugging threw the curls.

I couldn't even say good bye to my best friend, Stacy, before I was thrown off to live with Dad, 'cause she's at her Grandma's! I sighed and walked to the door. I didn't have any bags to take with me as Dad had sent someone to come and collect them when I was at school yesterday.

I walked outside, locking the door to my empty house. I felt tears trickle down my cheeks, cold and lifeless, I have no one anymore except for my pathetic excuse of a father, who doesn't give a fuck!

I slipped the keys under the flower pot, where the new owner of the house told me to leave them, placing Mum's pot back down gently as I did. I stood back up looked around the garden, the place I had spent throwing summer parties and relaxing with my mates, lying in peoples arms...

I walked nervously towards the yellow cab which was taking me to the train station. I hadn't been in a ca properly for more than five minutes, well since the crash, but I guess this is a new start...

I got in the cab, shaking slightly with nerves, knowing this is the car which will be taking me away from my last memories of my mother and for that, I hated it this cab and the driver.

After about seven hours of sitting in an uncomfortable seat , talking to a eighty year old woman who was telling her about her son and how he's in prison for drugs, I reached my final stop.

I got up shakily, holding a bottle of water in my hands, fiddling with the cap nervously. What if Dad doesn't want me? What if he has a girlfriend or worse a wife? A family? What if he had forgotten about me?!

My head began to spin as I stood on the platform, people rushing by me, they were a blur, a fuzz. My feet had seemed to stuck them self's to the platform and I couldn't walk or even think straight, my head spinning from questions and ideas.

Someone pushed past me roughly, making me stumble forward quickly, making me knock back to reality. I blinked a couple of times and forced my legs to move. My eyes scanned frantically trying to find Dad - I didn't even know what he looks like anymore, I mean why would I?

Where are you Mum, where are you when I need you?!

I sighed and looked at my phone 1:45, I am early I suppose. I sighed again, undoing my bottle cap and wrapping my lips around the bottle as I drink the remaining water, my head feeling dazed.

I walked out the station and into the car park. Rows and rows of cars ocupied the spaces, I looked around, my jaw dropping, not only did I not know what Dad looked like, I now had to find a car that I had no clue about!

Where is he?! I looked over to see a man with jet black hair, oh god is that him? My heart fluttered as I began to walk towards him but then dropped as I saw him with a group of teenage boys. I let out a defeated sigh as I carried on looking, Come on Dad, who'd be late for collecting their daughter?!

I stood in the same spot for ages, playing with my empty bottle, tapping it against my fingers gently, when a little girl passed me, she gasped loudly. My heart clenched up, swallow me up black hole please!

"I'm sorry..." The mother apologised, looking me up and down as she pulled her daughter away. I was wearing a vest top with out thinking about how beat up I was for once, I guess the bruising on my arms aren't pretty, well neither are the one's on my stomach and legs!

I began walking aimlessly around the car park, the sun making me feel slightly dehidrated. I once again walked past the dark haired man with his van when his eyes darted up at me and he looked over me a couple of times.

"Pixie?" He called,

I looked at him opened eyed and nodded. The man took a step towards me and I jumped back quickly, my heart racing in my chest, who the hell does he think he is? I could suddenly see the disappointment that flashed through his eyes,

"It's me Pix! Dad!" He smiled at me sadly. I didn't know what I felt, relief, happiness or anger but I ran up and hugged him tightly. I couldn't believe I was hugging him again. Dad pulled away and studied me, tears forming in the corners of his eyes.

"Look at you..." He muttered shaking his head,

"It looks worse than it is!" I said, that's when the anger spread over me. I hadn't seen this guy in six years and now he cares?!

"You can drop the act now Dad!" I told him bitterly, Dad looked at me hurt again, "What was I even thinking? I haven't seen you since I was eleven!"

"You're seventeen?" Dad asked, I felt my jaw drop, your kidding me right, he didn't even know my age?!

"That's it I'm not going anywhere with you!" I cried out, I noticed the group of boys standing behind Dad shuffling awkwardly,

"Who the fuck are they?" I growled and Dad looked at me open eyed,

"Philipa Language!" Dad shouted, Ohh he used my real name, great.

"Now calm down and get in the van, we'll go grab something to eat and we can talk!" Dad said as calmly as possible.

"And if I don't want to?" I replied raising my eyebrows. Dad crossed his arms over his chest and laughed,

"You remind me of your mother, you are just like her when we first me. Beautiful and a stubborn little brat!"

"I'll get in!" I muttered dropping my head, not wanting them to see my tears. I pushed past Dad and the boys before climbing into the front of the van. Great they've found my weakness.... Mum!

____________________________________________________

Hey hope your liking this so far, I'm being chucked off the computer so I thought I'd upload even if it's short haha!

VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN PLEASE! It would mean heaps and heaps and heaps to me, remember it only takes one click!

Lots of love, Katie x x x