Chapter 8. (Dex)

Chapter 8. (Dex)

I woke up the next morning, I felt like crap, I hadn't slept at all last night, I felt so much guilt about Pixie.

I got up and trudged down the stairs where I met the eyes of Reece and the boys,

"Will you stop glaring at me, I didn't mean to hurt her!" I snapped as I took the milk out the fridge and taking a drink from the carton.

"Whatever," Reece glared at me, pushing him self up and walking out the room,

"God Reece if you like her that much why don't you ask her out already?!" I shouted after him angrily, slamming the fridge door shut,

"Maybe I will!" Reece shouted before heading up the stairs. I shook my head angrily. I can't believe this is happening!

I went upstairs, storming into my bedroom. I got dressed quickly after having a freezing cold shower. I need to get Pixie off my mind, she's driving me crazy. I picked up my rucksack and pulled it onto one of my shoulders, My head spinning. I made my way out my bedroom and down the hall. I stopped outside Pixie's room, pushing her door open with one hand. The door swung open with ease and Pixie's perfume filled my nose. A smile spread over my face, wait.. what?

No way was I falling for her, I mean Pixie is annoying and an absolute idiot, yeah she's pretty but still! I looked at her bed, it was still unmade, well no would go and make it, but it reminded me of the other night, where Pixie asked me to stay, where I held her in my arms as she fell asleep, she was so peaceful. I felt as if I was protecting her but then I go and hurt her, she must think so low of me, I don't blame her though....

I walked back down stairs where Reece was waiting, He looked up at me,

"I'm sorry man." He glared at me, "I'm still not happy with you though 'cause it's obvious you've hurt her."

I nodded, a feeling of relief spread over my body.

"Yeah us as well!" Fin smiled as Tyler and Matt following him through.

"Thanks guys, I need to find Pixie though and tell her I'm sorry." I nodded as if I was trying to convince my self that it was the right thing to do. The boys nodded and Reece smiled as his phone started ringing,

"Hey babe!" He laughed, "Yeah we are just leaving are you needing a lift or are you coming in with Max and Mel?"

Pixie. I sighed and ran my fingers threw my hair in frustration, why isn't she returning my calls, oh yeahhh I was a total dickhead to her!

"Ok Pix we'll see you there."

Reece hung up and put his phone back in his pocket,

"That was just Pixie, she's fine and she's got a lift in and we are going to meet her at school."

Everyone nodded and headed out the door. We walked to school, talking and mucking around but I wasn't really listening, I was more worried about facing Pixie. She had this effect on me - a weird one, I tried and be totally hostile towards her but could I know.

Me and the boys walked up the steps to meet the others. We stood in our normal spot in the school yard. I kept looking at the steps waiting for Pixie to show up. I heard loud voices coming from the bottom of the steps and the football team walked up with a couple of cheer leaders. Ugh where's Pixie - I need to talk to her!

I carried on talking until Gareth gave out a low whistle, I looked at the direction that he was looking in. Mel and Max were walking with Pixie in the middle, she looked, well stunning.

All the girls had gone and got their tans done but Pixie's looked more natural than the others. Her dark hair was dead straight. She looked fantastic. Her eyes were amazing, thin black eyeliner with think long black lashes. She looked as if she had stepped out of a magazine and had been airbrushed or something.