Being Liam Payne's Little Brother

Aalooooo. Lol. So I decided to get rid of my Larry Stinson and put this in!!! When I finish my recent projects I Will do other romances. [By The Way Liam's Little Brother In My Imagination Looks Like Liam At His First X-Factor Audition. He is also 5'2 and Skinny, but not anerexic]

*****************************

Kamryn's POV

"Kamryn Adrien Payne. Get out of bed NOW!!" Liam yelled through the room. "Liiaaaaaam, please! Let your baby brother sleep" I whined. Before I could close my eyes I felt someone lifting me in the air. "Kamryn we have to go now, the boys have a concert in Denver tomorrow we need to get to the airport" It was Paul. I didn't even fight I just started to go back to sleep in Paul arms.

Paul dropped me on the floor which DEFINATLEY woke me up. "Paaaaaaul." I whined. "Kamryn Adrien Payne. Get dressed now" Liam yelled at me and shut the room door after he walked put. "Stop Calling Me By My Full Name" I whisper yelled. I didn't want him to come back and yell more.

I picked through my suitcase for something to wear. I decided on a pair of black ripped skinny jeans [And I Mean Skinny], red knee high converse, Black Laces on the left and white laces on the right. And a blood red shirt that says "I'm Only Here For Tonight" In black letters. I layed them on the bed and went into the bathroom to shower.

After my shower, I went to the mirror and picked up the dryer and dried my hair. Then styled it. It kinda looked like Zayn's but my hair is sandy brown. After I dried myself off I went back in my room only to be greets by the boys and Paul. "AH! Hey I'm changing here" I yelled at them trying to sound threatening but with my semi-high pitched voice, it wasn't happening.

"Vas Happenin Kammy" Zayn said watching me recover from my mini heart attack. "Oh nothing, just trying to dress with 5 pairs of eyes on me" I said giving them my normal sass. Completely ignoring them I put my squeezed into my pants, my bum barely fitting. "Are you trying to challenge me Kamryn?" Louis said grabbing my bum.

Then the worst thing happend, Liam walked in, while Louis' name was on my bum. This is gonna be a long day...

Alriiighty! By the way this is all based on a loooooong dream I had on the way to Yorkshire for my birthday :) x