I 'Effin Love You part 16

I'm sorry! But, you know, it's a drama story, so drama has to happen. Don't worry everything will be fine between them, but you might not like me so much after this. Just saying. Lol, anyway here we go.

-Jay's POV-

Give her time, I kept telling myself as I went back up to the penthouse. Give her time. I walked in through the door, expecting to see both my parents waiting for me, cross armed. To my surprise, Rick was sitting on the couch and my parents weren't waiting for me. He was alone. He heard me close the door and turned his head in my direction.

"Oh, look," he said. "It's the boxer," he finished, punching at an imaginary punching bag like a boxer would. He had the slightest hint of a bruise coming on where I punched him. Should have aimed for the eye, I thought, walking to my room.

"Not going to apologize?" he asked.

"Why should I? I'd say you deserve it," I grumbled.

"Trouble with Summer still. Kinda sucks that she just became your girlfriend and you're already screwing around with her trust," he said. "Fooling around with Emma behind her back. Shame."

"I didn't do anything with Emma," I growled. "She's pregnant with someone else's kid, not mine."

"That's not what she said."

"How do you know these things anyway? She didn't even tell her parents that she's pregnant, how did you know?" I asked.

"She had to have a partner in crime, didn't she? She thought I was perfect for the job," he said, sipping at his whiskey.

"Your such a slimy ass-"

"Watch your mouth, young man," he said in a fatherly tone. I glared at him and went to my room and slammed the door. Bastard.

-Summer's POV-

Before I knew it, two days had gone by without me saying a word to my parents, as in my mom and fake dad, or Mark, or even Jay. I hated to admit that I missed him. It hurt not seeing him as much. I felt empty and lied to. That's how I felt. Lied to because of the secret my mother hid from me and empty because there was no Jay to make me feel better. I had Annie, though. And Jimmy. My big half-brother. I always knew there was a brotherly sense with him. There was always a fatherly sense with Mark too. Only for me, though. Not for April. He would help her if she asked for help, which was almost never, but he overall let her deal with her own issues. But he always seemed to butt into my problems. If that's not a fatherly thing, then I don't know what else is. I was curled up on my bed when there was a knocking at my door.

"Who goes there?" Annie asked going pirate.

"April," she snarled.

"Be gone," I said.

"Josh is here," she said, ignoring my order.

"Tell him he can go die in a circus with a clown," I said.

"Two clowns!" Annie said.

"He wants to see you," April said.

"Did you not hear what I said?"

"Did you not hear what I said?" she asked.

"I heard you loud and clear. I just don't care. I told you what to tell him," I said.

"Well, I'm not going to tell him that. It's rude," she said.

"Whatever. Just tell him I'm the rude one, then."

"Fine," she snapped. I heard her feet stomp back down the hall. Annie looked at me.

"He clearly didn't get the message," she said, referring to the Jimmy thing.