I 'Effin Love You part 9

AH! So many votes! My fav candy is Hershey's. I agree with a bunch of my voters and say that she should just walk away, and flip him off in the process, but some readers said otherwise. So, I kinda twisted some together. Don't worry, she's not going to do anything in public.

Hope you guys like it!

-Jay's POV-

I was being hand raped by the governor's daughter right in front of my parents. Emma, for the ten thousandth time, rubbed my arm.

"It really is good to see you, Jason," she said.

"Yeah, great," I said, moving my arm.

"Do you want to dance?" she asked, grabbing my hand. I pulled my hand out of hers.

"With my lovely date? Yes, I'll go ask her. Thanks for the suggestion," I said. I turned and saw Summer's back toward me. She was facing some guy I didn't know. He was talking to her. Before I could go over to her, Dad grabbed my upper arm and whirled me around to face him.

"Dance with her," he told me.

"I was just going to," I said.

"Not Summer, for god's sakes, Emma. Dance with Emma," he said.

"I'll take a rain check on that."

"Jason-"

"Nope."

"Jason," he said in a warning tone.

"Melvin," I said using the same tone. He sighed and let go of my arm.

"When did you become so difficult?" he asked.

"Seven years ago, bye," I said, walking away. Hey. Where did Summer go?

-Summer's POV-

"Josh," I greeted, turning to walk over by Jay. He grabbed my hand, not as hard as he used to, and pulled me back.

"Summer, I've been looking for you," he said.

"How did you know I was here anyway, you stalker?" I asked. My voice had a hard edge to it.

"I went to your Aunt and Uncle's place. Your sister told me you were here."

"So you ran out, got a tux on, and came here for what?" I snapped.

"For you."

"Oh ho. Is that right?" I said sarcastically.

"I came back so we can be together again, Sum."

"Don't call me Sum. Only people I actually like can call me that," I said. I was about to walk over to Jay, but he dragged me outside, despite my protests.

"Josh, I swear, if you don't let go, I'm going to scream at the top of my lungs," I warned. He pulled me up in front of him and clamped a hand over my mouth just as I sucked in some air. How the hell was no one seeing this? Were they paying attention? I was being kidnapped and no one so much as glanced over. He took me out on a completely empty balcony. He let me out of his grasp and blocked the way out when I tried to get past him.

"Josh get out of my way," I said.

"Why? I only want to talk to you," he said, grabbing and squeezing my arms. He was doing it again. This is what he always did before he was going to hit me. He hasn't changed at all.

"Let go. That hurts," I said, trying to break free.

"What are you going to do?" he challenged. I kicked his shin. He only laughed at that. I've always wanted to do this, I thought. I kneed him where the sun doesn't shine. Hard. Josh let go right away and fell to the ground. Feeling the blood rush back down my arms, I ran to find Jay. Good thing I was wearing Converse. I'd never be able to run in heels. I bumped right into Myla.