I 'Effin Love You part 2

Here is part 2. I'm sorry if I don't get the chance to upload tomorrow, if I don't then that means I am busy- not because I don't want to. I will upload on Friday for sure though.

Okay, enough talking. Here is part 2.

<3 Nikky~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Summer's POV-

"Are you still living in this flat?" Dad asked as we got out of the car.

"Of course," Uncle Mark answered. "Why wouldn't we?" He and Aunt Flora had bought this flat right out of college and Dad thought that they should be living in a house, like us.

"I was just wondering," Dad lied. Maybe it was not a total lie, he WAS wondering. Wondering why they wouldn't buy a house to live in.

"Summer, take the headphones out," Mom whispered to me. I moodily obeyed her. Does she not know I was listening to "I Hate Everything About You?" one of my favorite songs? Why would she care if she knew? April smirked at me after mom looked away. She had no idea how much I wanted to smack that little smirk right off her stupid face. I glared at her and followed the others inside, trying to trip her without making it obvious. I failed at tripping her, but not at making my attempts invisible.

-Jay's POV-

"Here you are, sir," the guy who ran the place said, opening the door to our penthouse. I had never learned his name. The penthouse was the same as it always had been. Too big and too fancy.

"Thank you, here you are," Dad said, handing the guy two dollars. The guy tried to hide his glare.

"Thank you, sir," he said, leaving. I knew he was thinking the same thing I was. Cheapskate.

"Well, let's freshen up. It's already five and Aunt Edna is expecting us at seven for dinner," Mom said. Aunt Edna?! "You know she'll want to see you in a suit, Jason?" she said to me. Yes, I did know that. That's one of the many reasons I don't want to see her.

"Do I have to go?" I asked. Mom stared at me in shock.

"Jason Kevin-"

"I know my name," I muttered.

"Your Aunt Edna is looking forward to seeing you. I expect you to feel the same," she lectured me. Yeah, she wants to see me so she can complain about all the little things she doesn't like me to do that I do anyway. So pretty much everything. My mom's elderly aunt was the prim and proper type of rich woman. She was way worse than my dad, and that was saying a lot.

"Fine, I'll wear the damn suit," I said, going to my room.

"Language!"

"That's my boy," Dad called, like I was a dog. That's what he always said to our dog when I was a kid. If Critter- don't ask- obeyed him, then he would say that. Didn't matter to me though. I knew that's what I had to be for my parents. A dog.

-Summer's POV-

"How is everything so far?" Annie asked. I was on my cell phone talking about how much torture we were going to go through this summer. I would get the "why can't you be more like April" speech later when my parents saw that I took a long distance call.

"Eh, same old, same old. First thing my uncle wanted to pick on was my hair," I said, throwing some shirts in a dresser drawer.

"Did you tell him to suck it?"

"I wanted to."

"Summer, I don't know what I'm going to do for three months without you. Who else am I going to talk to about my cousins being here?" she sighed.