I 'Effin Love You needs to change the title?

I just came home, checked my email because it fills up every freaking five minutes due to Facebook and Wattpad stuff put together and I saw that I got all these amazing comments from lovable fans of my stories- but I got this one that said that I needed to change the title on this story.

Now I went on her profile and everything to see if she left hateful comments on EVERY story that she read and I saw that she left a not-so-nice comment on this other person's story...well actually, the comment she left on that story was worse than the one she left on mine, and I'm like "Well, wth?" This girl is just NOT a nice person and she's obviously got something bothering her.

If you know me, then you know I can take criticism- I actually welcome it- but my tolerance goes to a certain extent. If you have a problem with something, just say it and if it sounds bitchy then say that you don't mean to sound bitchy and I'll be okay. If you, however, mean to be bitchy then just say you don't mean to be bitchy anyway because we're going to have problems if you're trying to be a bitch on the freaking internet.

Calming down now, I posted this to see if anyone else would like me to change the title or not. Personally, I don't care what the title is. When I put 'I 'Effin Love You' as the title, it was because I thought it went very well with the story. If you guys are opposed to it and "don't even want to read the story because of the title and suggest that I change it quickly" then say so, but don't sound like a bitch pretty please. That is all and I'm working on the next part for the sequel right now. Thank You! :)