Chapter 12

Another chappie! Imagine this chapter like the pic on the side! 

_________________________

"Why do you keep bothering me?  I'm trying to work," I said, smiling even through my annoyance.

"Niall, there's like no one here," Harry pointed out.

He kept pushing against my shoulder, using the momentum to tilt away from me before leaning right back in.

"Niiiaaaallll," he whined.

Harry was on break, but had decided to bother me instead of going to the break room.

"Pay attention to me," Harry wrapped his arms around me from the side, trapping my arms in the hug.

He rested his chin on my shoulder and I moved it up and down to shake him off, but it didn't work.  He was determined to get my attention.

"Go away," I said playfully, jumping slightly when I felt him bite my shoulder.  "Ow, Harry stop."

"You like it.  Don't lie," Harry snickered, rubbing his nose all over my shoulder and neck.

I sighed in mock-annoyance.  Really, he could do this all day and I'd never get tired of it, but I wasn't about to let him know that.

"Harry," my voice sounded strained, as he found a particularly ticklish part of my neck.

He seemed to think that that meant he should continue, making me groan and lean away from his face as far as I could.  My arms were trapped, so really there was no way to escape.  A girl showed up at the entrance to the slide and I immediately stopped giggling and tried to put on a serious face, but Harry wasn't having it.

"You're good to go," I said to her, so she knew she could go down the slide, holding in my laughter barely long enough to get the words out.

She laughed lightly at both of us, glancing over her shoulder one more time before going down the slide.

"Harry, come on now.  That girl was probably really uncomfortable.  Knock it off," I tried to pull away.

My voice wasn't very convincing when I was still laughing.  He stopped rubbing his nose against my neck, but left his face there.  I felt my face grow hot from Harry's being so close to me.  Even if his nose wasn't, his breath was still tickling me.  I sucked in a breath when I felt his lips barely brush against my neck, but then he was pulling away and releasing me.

"Okay, fine.  You win, but only because I have to get back to work," Harry winked and started his trek down the stairs.  "Now, stop slacking off Niall!  You're on the clock!"

I rolled my eyes at his back, but smiled at his teasing.  I touched my neck lightly where I'd sworn his lips had been, but maybe I imagined it.  Or maybe it was just an accident.  I took a deep breath and shook out my muscles, shaking off thoughts of Harry and focusing on my last hour of work before the movie tonight.

As usual, Harry didn't want to follow the rules.  I knew that one of these days, he was gonna get me in trouble, but right now, I was thoroughly enjoying the privileges of being friends with a senior employee.

"Let's sit in the pool," Harry whispered into my ear from his chair behind me.

All of the lifeguards were lined up along the side of the dive pool, our chairs angled towards the huge, inflatable screen we'd rented to show the movie.  It was dark out since it was nine o'clock, and we'd turned off all of the light posts so the screen could be seen clearly.  A couple people were in the pool on floats, which was why we had to sit along the side of the pool, but most of the guests were watching Finding Nemo in their layout chairs with blankets.