Prompt #44

Prompt: Can you do a Changing Will prompt where Phoenix and Will are working, and Ethan 'flirts' with phoenix to piss of Will, which makes him jealous. Then, when Phoenix leaves, WIll and Ethan argue about it and Ethan has a panic attack thinking things like 'what if he's so angry that he breaks up with me' and stuff like that, and then they make up- if you know what I mean ;3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                “Phoenix, what shot do we want for this scene?” Will asked.

                Phoenix peeked over at the script in Will’s hand. “Um…Camera 2, then B-Roll, then camera 1,” he said.

                Will nodded and wrote that down in Sharpie on the page. Will and Phoenix each had half of a script, and their halves were covered in Sharpie from the notes they were making.

                I was sitting with them on Will’s bed, bored out of my mind. I had been proofreading for them, but now that they had a script they liked, they were just making notes on them.

                Phoenix reached for a notebook and accidentally touched my leg. “Oh, sorry Ethan,” he said, glancing over and grabbing his notebook.

                “You wanted to touch my leg. You can admit it,” I said with a wink.

                “Yea, totally,” he said, rolling his eyes.

                “I want to touch something other than you leg.” I nodded towards his crotch and grinned.

                “Ethan,” Will said with a scowl.

                I mentally grinned, because I loved seeing Will jealous. I sat up a little and scooted closer to Phoenix.

                “You know, we could kick Will out and have this bed all to ourselves,” I said.

                “Or we could kick you out,” Phoenix offered.

                “Harsh. You don’t have to deny your love for me anymore, Phoenix,” I said.

                “I’m not denying anything. I don’t love you,” he said, pushing me playfully.

                “You can raise me like a Phoenix,” I said, grinning and gesturing at my crotch.

                “I’d rather change you like a remix,” he said.

                I peeked up and noticed Will watching with barely hidden jealousy in his eyes. I hid my laughter and moved closer to Phoenix.

                “Let’s ditch this moody loser. We can have some alone time,” I offered, giving him a seductive smile.

                “I would love to, but I actually have to go. I’m late meeting a friend for dinner,” Phoenix said, frowning as he noticed the time. “I’ll come back tomorrow, Will. We can finish his up.” He gathered his stuff.

                “See you tomorrow,” I said, winking at him.

                He rolled his eyes. “Bye Ethan. Bye Will.” He gave a short wave and left the room.

                “Ethan,” Will said, glaring at me. “I hate when you flirt like that.”

                “It’s playful,” I said dismissively.

                “Yea, and I’m sure it’ll be playful when you actually do cheat on me,” he said, crossing his arms.

                “I wouldn’t cheat on you!” I said, glaring at him. “I’m flirty, not a whore.” Did he seriously doubt me that much?

                “Okay, sure, whatever. You piss me off,” he said angrily. “Stop flirting with other people!”

                I stared at him in disbelief. Did he really think I would cheat on him? Oh god. What if he’s so angry that he breaks up with me? Had I taken it too far? Was I going to lose Will over a little playful flirting? Had I just ruined m relationship with my boyfriend? Had I fucked everything up again?

                Will’s glare dissolved into concern. “Ethan, calm down,” he said anxiously.

                I had made him mad at me. I had pissed him off. I had taken it too far. I had screwed up again. I was going to lose Will because I didn’t know when to stop joking.

                I gasped, realizing how choked my breathing had become. Will grabbed me before I could fall off of his bed, holding me tightly as I sank into a panic attack. I gripped his shirt desperately.

                “Don’t leave me,” I choked out. “I’m sorry. I’ll stop. I’m sorry. Please don’t break up with me.”

                “I won’t. I would never break up with you. I’m sorry. I don’t think you’re going to cheat,” he soothed, kissing me. He rubbed my back gently. “You’re flirty and I’m jealous and we’re a shitty combination but I love you, okay? I love you. So calm down. I’m not leaving you. I promise.”

                He held me as I slowly came out of my panic attack. When I was sure it was over, I slowly released my death grip on his shirt.

                “Better?” he asked, kissing my cheek.

                “I’ll be better once you’re thrusting yourself into me forcefully,” I said.

                “Ask and you shall receive.” He grinned and pushed me back on his bed.

                “Holy shit, I didn’t think you’d actually go for that,” I said in surprise. Eh, I’m not complaining.

                “I love you. You know that, right?” he said and kissed me.

                “I know. I love you too. I’m sorry,” I said, putting my arms around his neck and tensing up as his hips slowly pressed into mine.

                “Don’t apologize,” he said, his lips moving back into mine. “Just enjoy it.”

                I grinned. “Oh, I’ll enjoy it,” I said, and we proceeded to share our love for each other.