Prompt #40

Prompt: In one prompt Ethan said that he had sex in a trunk, can you do that prompt?? ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                “Filming is so weird,” I said, staring out of the window as Will drove us back towards his house.

                He had brought me with him to let me see how they filmed. It took about four hours for them to film, like, five minutes of a scene. Boring.

                “Making a movie isn’t as easy as it looks,” he said with a shrug.

                He pulled over to the side of the road and I looked around. I raised an eyebrow at him as I faced him.

                “Why did you stop on the quietest road? Are you planning to murder me?” I asked suspiciously.

                “Don’t flatter yourself. I can hear my camera bag sliding around in the trunk. I want to move it so nothing gets broken,” he said, taking seat belt off and crawling into the back seat.

                Will had taken his dad’s car for the day since the trunk was big. Will leaned over the backseats, reaching into the trunk for his camera bag. I took the opportunity to admire his ass.

                “Ethan, stop staring at my ass,” he said in annoyance without turning around.

                “Can you blame me? You have a fine booty,” I said.

                He straightened up and securely placed his camera bag on the ground between the seats. He leaned forward, kissing me quickly.

                “I know I do,” he said. “But my face is even better.”

                “Eh, sometimes,” I said, reaching out and twirling a lock of his hair around my finger. “When you brush your hair.”

                He rolled his eyes and pushed my hand away. I leaned forward and brought out lips back together.

                Will’s hands tangled into my hair and I hastily took my seatbelt off, shifting into the back seat with him. He parted my lips, letting his tongue brush against mine lightly.

                Well, I certainly wasn’t opposed to a good time in the car.

                I put my arms around his neck, wrapping my legs around his waist. He pushed me up against the door of the car, kissing me harder, our mouths working together roughly.

                I let my hand slide down to his lap, lightly rubbing him over his jeans. He gasped against my mouth and I smirked, rubbing him harder, feeling him react to my touch.

                “Ethan,” he breathed, pressing his forehead against mine and closing his eyes.

                He opened them again and shifted so that my back was pressed against the seats, his body hovering over mine. He kissed me again, bringing his body down on mine, pressing himself against my thigh. I felt myself getting excited.

                “Not enough room on the seats,” he mumbled against my lips. He grabbed me and tugged me over the seats and into the trunk, pushing his equipment out of the way to make room for us.

                Will pulled my shirt off and pushed me back on the floor of the trunk. I reached up, pulling his shirt over his head and tossing it over the seats. He slowly brought a hand up my leg, to the pressure in my jeans. He unzipped my jeans and slid them off of my body. I helped him kick them off, and then my boxers were between us. Will pulled them off, tossing them to the side carelessly.

                He unzipped his own jeans and slid out of them, pulling his boxers off, leaving us exposed, eyeing each other’s bodies. I gasped as he wrapped his hand around me, slowly bringing it up and down.

                “What? I don’t get the pleasure of your mouth?” My voice was shaking lightly as he worked his hand on me.

                He grinned. “I need my mouth for other things.”

                He moved forward, kissing me as his hand worked on me. I groaned and gripped his arm as his other hand prepared me for him.

                “I love you,” he whispered, kissing me. “I love you so damn much, Ethan. I’m glad you came to watch me film today.”

                “Yea. I’m glad I came too,” I said, trying to remember how to breathe.

                Will began to kiss me again, his hand still going teasingly slow. He shifted himself over me, and I gripped his arm tighter, whimpering as he slid himself into me.

                “I love you,” he repeated, pushing in deeper.

                “I can feel that,” I said, panting a little now as I tried to ignore the pain, knowing that it would turn to pleasure quickly.

                And damn, was I right. I tensed my body as he began to slowly move himself on me, his hand getting a little faster as it went up and down, going in synch with his thrusts. The pain quickly dissolved, and soon I was in pure bliss, moving my hips in time with Will’s, grinning as he gasped and moaned in response to my movements.

                The noises coming from my mouth only encouraged Will to go faster, his hand increasing its speed with his thrusts, and god I felt so amazing.

                “Will…ah…” I bit my lip hard, trying to hold out, moans and whimpers escaping my lips. His hand was working on me so fast.

                Will smirked at me and I arched my back as he went even faster, both his thrusts and his hand. My grip on his arm was incredibly tight, and I moaned out his name as I released in his hand.

                He started kissing me furiously and I moved my body up with his, feeling his breath leave him again at the feeling. I knew he couldn’t hold out much longer either.

                And once again, I was right. He gripped my hips as he rode out his orgasm, a sexy noise being torn from his throat as he did so.

                He pulled out and laid down next to me, breathing heavily. I rolled over onto my side, kissing him.

                “We just had sex in the trunk of your dad’s car,” I pointed out.

                “I have it tomorrow, anyways. I’ll clean it,” he said breathlessly.

                “I think we’re going to be back late,” I said, shifting so that my head was on his shoulder.

                He turned and kissed my forehead, offering me a weak smile. “Yea, probably.”

                “I’m such a horny pervert. I seriously just had sex in the trunk of a car,” I said with a sigh.

                “Oh, you liked it,” he said.

                “Well duh. This will make one hell of a story,” I said.

                “Don’t tell anyone,” he said in horror.

                “Why not?” I raised an eyebrow at him.

                “People are going to think we’re total perverts,” he groaned.

                “We are,” I said, kissing him. He let out another helpless groan and I laughed and kissed him again. “I love you, you total pervert!”