CHAPTER 25

L A S T C H A P T E R

Bailey's P.O.V

"Bailey get up." I hear someone shaking me. I groan. I open my eyes to find Nash smiling back at me. I smile back.

"Why am I up so early?!" I ask. He laughs.

"Well if you consider 11 o'clock early then I don't know." He says and I look at the clock. Ugh. I get up and got to my suitcase. Wait.

"Wheres Mac?" I ask.

"Oh uhm He is already downstairs getting breakfast. Thats where we are headed." He says and I nod. I grab some clothes and head into the bathroom and change not bothering to take a shower.

I put on a black sweatshirt and skinny jeans and my black converse. I just brush out my hair because it looks pretty with the overnight curls in it I head out but not before spraying some perfume.

I follow Nash to the breakfast room and he stops and so do I.

"Go get Brooklinn out of the bathroom please." I nod making my way to the bathroom. I see a cute couple kissing and I think of Mac. I pass the couple. Wait. the necklace.

I turn around and look at the guy. He is wearing the same necklace as me. (you know the one Mac bought) I gasp making them stop and sure enough.

Its Mac.

"I TRUSTED YOU!!" I scream before running away. I here yells behind me but I keep running. I make my way out of the hotel. And I run as far as my legs will carry me. I stop and catch my breath. I look at my surroundings and dont recognise it. I'm in some sort of alley way.

Great I'm lost.

And I just lost my boyfriend.

I just stand there catching my breath until I feel a pair of hands cover my mouth and something cover my eyes.

I scream but its no use. They put me in something. They take my blindfold off and close the door. I realize that Im in a trunk.

Then it hits me.

I've just been kidnapped.

I start crying and crying and feels like I cant breathe. I scream for help and I hear the trunk open again and I look to find a guy in his mid 20's.

"SHUT UP!" He yells and puts a cloth over my mouth. I feel my eyes get heavy and soon I am surrounded by darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

T O B E C O N T I N U E D

E N D

O F

B O O K

O N E