Chapter 3

Bailey's P.O.V

We were told to report back to our rooms until the boys made a decision. I really doubt I am getting adopted. I mean, it's just like Mrs.White said. Who would want me? I AM worthless.

I sat on my bed an pulled my knees up to my chest and started crying. I might never leave this place. I might be stuck here until I am 18....I shudder thinking about that.

After a few minutes of just sitting and thinking I hear footsteps and the sound of my door opening. I get scared and let out a little bit of a scream knowing that Mrs.White is probably here to beat me.

The door opens more and I see that it's not Mrs.White but one of the boys from earlier. He walks closer to where I am sitting and sits next to me.

"Get ready, you're coming home with us!" He says I look at him and smile."Really?" He smiles.

"yep get packed we are leaving in a little bit." And with that he leaves out the door. I run to get packed I fit all of my stuff in a plain black backpack and head out and I take one last look at the room.

"Finally..." I mutter. I head down the stairs and into the office where everyone is at. I step inside and the boy with dirty blonde hair comes an picks me up and asks if I am ready, I nod. Before we leave I wave to Mrs.White and say,

"Bye! Tell Satan I said hi!" This causes all the boys to laugh. We head out and get into a black car. I am a little scared about what was going to happen. I don't know these boys and for all I know they could hurt me. On the way home I sit on the dirty blonde haired boys lap.

"Um....what are your names?" I ask the all laugh.

"Oh I'm sorry, I am Matt this is Cameron but you can call him Cam and that is Nash." he says pointing to all the boys.

We arrive at a house and I look our the window. It is HUGE! Matt helps me out of the car and walks me up to the door I hold onto his hand while we walk inside. Once we do I hear a BANG and a whole bunch of people come out and yell "SUPRISE!" I hide behind Matt.

He pulls me out from behind him and picks me up. I meet everyone and they are all really nice. My favorite one I think is Taylor because he wears cool bandanas.

All of the boys stay over. They said that we were ordering pizza for dinner. I haven't had pizza for a while but I am glad that I am eating more than just bread.

We were going to watch a movie so I went and sat next to Taylor. He pulls me into his lap and I snuggle into his chest. My eyes soon become heavy and then I fall into a deep sleep.

*Nightmare*

I am sitting in my old room and playing with toys. I hear a bang and I jump up. I slowly walk downstairs and see Matt and Taylor. They are both holding a gun. I step down a step and it creaks causing the boys to see me.

"Well, well, well. Look who we have here. Sweet little innocent Bailey." Matt says. Him and taylor walk up and tie my hands behind my back and tie me to a chair.

"It's funny to think that you thought we ever loved you. We adopted you for attention, and boy did we get attention." Taylor says while laughing Matt picks up his gun and walks towards me.

"Now that we have our attention, we wont be needing you now will we?" He says and pulled the trigger and everything went black.

*Nightmare over*