Chapter 14

'I'm not going to say its okay, because its not, and that's okay. It will get better. Soon'

Bailey's P.O.V

"Bailey? Come her please." I hear Mrs. Cannif's voice fill the halls. I put my pencil down on my desk and exit me and Caro's room.

I head down the hallway and head into Mrs. Caniff's office. She is sitting at her desk and when she sees me she smiles.

"Ah yes Bailey you have a package that was dropped off,"

She says as she gets up from her desk and picks up a huge box.

"Be careful its kind of heavy" She says and I laugh. I take the box and almost drop it. Yeah "Kind of".

I say thank you and head back up to my room and shut the door, Caro is out with some friends from school so she isn't here.

I take the box and set it on my bed. Its taped pretty good so I take scissors off my desk and rip open the top. Once I get it open I see a letter on top with my name on

I grab it and open it.

---------------------------------------------------

Bailey,

I know you pretty much hate us right now and I understand if you do. Just know that we love you and we mean it. You will always be a little sister to me even if we are no longer together. The time we had together was fun memories. I'm sorry it all had to end like that. We are all pretty upset with matts decision. We couldn't really do anything about it because he had the rights since he signed the papers. We regret ever hurting you if we ever did. You were the sunshine in our lives. Were all pretty sad that your gone. Nash hasn't slept or ate in 5 days. Matt wont stop crying. We miss you a lot. I hope to see you again sometime. We love you Bails.

Love,

Your BRO's.

P.S Merry Christmas! And Happy birthday!!

---------------------------------------------------

I wipe the tears of my face with my sleeve.

They miss me.

Matt won't stop crying.

I let go of the thought and head back to the package.

I rip out the tissue paper and head to the first wrapped present I see. Its rather big.

To: Bailey

From: Carter and Aaron

I rip open the package because saving paper? Ain't nobody got time for that.

I find a Aaron carpenter shirt along with 50 bucks.

Also there is a pair of Galaxy vans which are pretty awesome and a little white teddy bear. There's also a a pair of blue beats headphones! geez

I grab the next one.

To: Bailey

From: Taylor, Nash, Hayes and Cameron.

Its pretty big so it takes a minute to open it but I finally do. I reach inside and pull out a big huge white box with an apple on the front.

I open it up and pull out a silver thin computer,

Their kidding me right!?!!

I look inside the package and see a little card. I pull it out and see a $50 Starbucks gift card.

They know me so well.

I got to the next package which is pretty small.

To: Bailey