CHAPTER 21

Omg I love you guys so much. You guys' reaction to last chapter was priceless.

Bailey's P.O.V

"Nash........." I say with tears forming in my eyes.

"Bailey please dont tell anyone." Nash says with his voice cracking but my attention is pulled towards his bloody arm.

"Why....?" I ask quietly. I take his hand in mine and turn on the faucet. I run his hand under the warm water. I look at him and notice how red and puffy his face is.

Once I'm finished I pull him into my arms. I feel tears hit my shoulder causing tears to fall out if mine as well.

I lead him out of the bathroom and into the main part and sit him down on one of the beds.

"Why?" I say looking down at him. He keeps his feet glued to the ground. I grab his arm and notice the one scar I just washed....was surrounded by others.

"Nash..." I sigh and sit next to him. I give him another hug feeling more tears hit my shoulder.

I need a new shirt.

"Skylynn." Is all he put out. I gasp.

"What about her?" I ask quickly.

"She......shes in the hospital. And....."

"And what?" I ask unpatiently.

"And....she might not make it." I gasp again and feel tears come out of my eyes.

"Dont hurt yourself over this." I say quietly.

"Bailey you dont und-" I cut him off.

"No I may not understand that. But I understand the consequences of you doing this." I say getting up. I head into the bathroom and grab the object he used to cut with and walk back to nash with them in hand. I stand in front of him and he looks up at me.

"No more. Promise?" I say and he hesitates then nods. I head into the bathroom and flush them. I watch them swirl around until they disappear.

I once again make my way back into the room but to find Nash laying under the covers. I make my way next to him and pull them over my. I snuggle into Nashs bare chest and close my eyes. After about five minutes I hear Nash speak.

"He doesn't deserve you....."

Whos doesnt?

---------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS!!!

4 MORE CHAPTERS LEFT!

PEACE!

~Caitlin~