Chapter 17 part 2

Matt's P.O.V

"Bailey Espinosa." I hear the nurse say and all attention goes to her. Everyone looks at me confused so I take this time to walk upto her.

"Um her last name isn't Espinosa." I say with more tears coming out if my eyes.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry. I was looking at past references." She says with a guilty look. I nod.

"Well anyways I just wanted to say that she looks fine and that she should be waking up soon." I smile and hear a gasp behind me. I turn around and see Mac run past me and down the hall towards Baileys room. I chuckle and relax down in one of the seats.

After about 10 minutes I hear footsteps coming from behind so I turn around and see Taylor walking towards us.

"Hey bro." I say standing up. He smiles and pulls me in for hug which I do back immediatley. I hear "aww"s from behind and chuckle.

"Is she ok?" I hear Tay ask.

"Yeah her boyfriend is with her right now. She should be awake." I cringe at the word boyfriend.

Matt your not her dad!

I knoow that!!

Well stop acting like one!

Jeez ok so-rry!

I argue with my head for a little before I see Mac come back in the room with a smile. He stops and looks at me.

"She wants to see you."

---------------------------------------------