Chapter 6

Please read A/N at end of chapter!

Bailey's P.O.V

I run as far as I can. I need to get away from them. I can't take it anymore. They don't love me.......well Matt doesn't.

I run until I can't run anymore. i found myself in a small alley way. I bend over and put my hands on my knees.

Not to long after someone lifts my chin up really hard and it makes my neck pop. OW!

I look up to see a girl around Matts age. She has anger in her eyes. I can't help but let the fear show in my face.A smirk appears on her face as she laughs.

"Okay listen here. I know who you are. You're Matt's little girl. And tell you what. If you leave him alone, I wont mess with you, but if you do, trust me I will make your life miserable." She says as she walks away.

Who was that? I walk out of the alley way and start walking off to the left. I keep walking until I find myself back at the airport. The guys are standing outside with the police.

How long was I gone?

"Bailey!" I hear a voice yell. I look to where it is coming from and see Matt running towards me. He engulfs me in a hug.

"Bailey I am so sorry! I didn't mean it like that. Can you forgive me?" He says as he looks in his eyes. Should I forgive him?

I then remember what the girl said. 'Stay away from him'. And she said tht she would make my life miserable. What does she mean. What can she do? Maybe if I forgive Matt and stay by him she wont be able to hurt me.

"Yes dad, I forgive you." I say. His face lights up at the word dad. Tears start coming to his eyes.

"I love you so much Bailey." He says as he gives me a hug.

"I love you too......dad."