Chapter 9

Bailey's P.O.V

I sit down and wait for the others. I think I am ready to tell them. I trust them. I sigh. Everyone is looking at me. Here goes nothing.

"Okay, when you adopted me, what did they tell you about m-my parents?" I ask Cam and Nash. They look lost in thought and then they go pale. Everyone stares at them.

"Is it okay if I tell the others?" Nash says. I nod.

"Well your file said that when you were 6 your dad shot your mom. Then after that h-he stabbed your b-b-baby sister," Nash says through tears. The rest of the boys have tears in their eyes and some have fallen.

I nod at Nash gesturing for him to go on.

"The problem was, you were there. You saw everything. You somehow escaped and ran to a nearby park where a couple found you and took you in to the police. Then you were put into an orphanage." I feel tears roll down my face. The boys are crying as well.

They need to know what really happened but,
I can't do it. Its to soon. Its to painful to talk about.

Nash comes over to me and pulls me into his lap. I cry into his shoulder. I hear voices around me but they soon become faded after I fall into a deep dreamless sleep.

---------------❤---------------

I wake up to the sounds of Matt and what sounds like Nash. I keep my eyes closed so I can eavesdrop.

"What the hell were you thinking man?" Nash whisper yelled. You can hear the anger in his voice.

"I don't know what got into me I-I d-didnt mean to." Matt says while his voice cracks. It sounds like he is crying.

I take this moment to "wake up". I slowly toss and turn on the soft hotel bed. I rub my eyes and open them. I see only Matt and no Nash.

"Matt?" I say in a sleepy voice. He quickly turns his head towards me. He pulls me into a gigantic hug.

"C-can't b-b-breathe!" I say. Matt laughs and pulls away. I look into his red and puffy eyes. He has been crying.

"Matt were you crying?" I ask. I hate seeing him like this. It brought tears to my eyes.

"Bailey. I know you may not forgive but please, please know that I truly do love you and I wouldn't want anyone else to be my daughter. I know I have been a huge jerk lately but I have changed. Just for you. I love you so much Bailey. Do not ever forget that. If you really do want to go back I will if that is what you want me to do. Whatever makes you happy makes me happy. I love you with all my heart." Matt says with tears coming out of his eyes.

He gets up and turns to leave.

"I love you to dad." I say before he leaves. He snaps his head back at me and a smile appears on his face. He runs back towards the bed and picks me up. He lays me back down on the bed and crawls in beside me. We get under the covers and I snuggle into the crook of his neck.

"You smell good." I say quietly but just loud enough for him to hear. He laughs.

"Thanks Bails." He says, and that is the last thing I hear before I fall asleep.

-------------------------------------------

(A/N AND ANOTHER CHAPTER FINISHED! I AM ON A ROLL!

WHAT DO YOU THINK REALLY HAPPENED?

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR 1.5 K IT MEANS ALOT.

SEE YA LATER MY PEEPS! <3- CAITLIN)