Chapter 28

I walked downstairs and Jason had the kitchen table, set up as if some high class guest was joining us. A small smile crept onto my face, and i tucked the hair in my face behind my ears.

"What's all this?" I asked.

He laughed, "I know i went a little to the extreme but i was in the mood for a nice sit down meal."

I took my seat at the table where a fresh plate of spaghetti was laid in front of me. Justin rarely did this for me. Only after our fights or when he felt the need to, which was rare.

"How was your day?" I asked.

"You wouldn't believe what happened," He rolled his eyes, and put his fork down. "This woman came looking for lemons, and she picked through the whole shelf for the 'right one'. She made the whole shelf topple over and lemons and limes went everywhere." He was laughing to kill himself, and i just assumed it was funnier to see than hear.

"Did she get the right one after?" I giggled.

"I don't know, and quite frankly i don't care." He laughed, and started eating his supper again.

"And how was your day bella?"

"Bella?" I smiled.

"Hey, were having spaghetti!" I laughed at his effort.

"My day was good, relaxing considering i never did much and had a nap." The memory of my dream flashed in my mind when i mentioned the nap.

"And i take it you slept good?" He smiled.

I nodded, unable to speak because of the spaghetti in my mouth.

"I could tell by the way you were snoring."

My cheeks turned hot. "I don't snore."

"I know you don't, i'm just fooling with you." He laughed.

I contemplated on wether or not i should tell him about the dream. I knew he'd be happy or at least intrigued about me having another dream. I wonder if he's had another dream since i've been here?

My phone vibrating in my lap interrupted my thoughts and i looked down and Justin's name was across the screen. I ignored, in absolutely no mood to talk to him. I did wonder why he was calling me after what happened a few hours ago. Surely he couldn't be calling me to finish what he had to say.

I ignored 4 more calls from him in the next 10 minutes. I was putting my guard up this time, my plan is to not give into him so easily.

Jason and I cleared the dishes and hopped in his truck to go for a drive. He showed me around the neighbourhood.

"These are my friends, Margaret and Colin. I basically grew up with both of them, now they're married! You'll have to meet them sometime soon." They have a beautiful home too.

I got excited hearing that Jason wanted me to meet his friends. "I'd love to!"

After making a round of the streets and seeing all his friends houses, dusk was approaching and he suggested we go back and watch a movie or something.

The house was cold, and it was a little awkward because it still never felt like home to me. We sat a little close together on the couch, maybe a little too close than we should be, but we are only friends after all.

Justin called me again, this time 3 missed calls all during the previews of the movie. I was getting a little curious as to why he's been calling me all night and not letting up. So, i put my phone in my purse and took my seat back on the couch next to Jason.

The movie started and already it seemed boring, it was a comedy i haven't seen before but i wasn't finding it funny at all. I found myself becoming more and more tired by the minute.

"Mom, Dad, this is Jay." I said, walking up to them hand in hand with Jay.

Jay took my father's hand and shook it firmly. "My pleasure to meet you, Sir." He smiled and it warmed my heart.

My mother brought him in for a hug. "It's so nice to meet you, Jay."

"Mom, we're gonna go upstairs for a little while, okay?"

She nodded. I was surprised she was okay with it. But nevertheless i knew she trusted me.

He sat on my bed, and i closed the door halfway. "Give me a kiss."

I smiled, and walked in between his legs and kissed his lips. "I had fun tonight."

"Me too." He smiled.

I woke up, nuzzled in Jason's shoulder. He was asleep as well. Part of me wanted to jump up and move back to my seat on the other cushion of the couch. But then the other part of me says fuck Justin & fuck the new girl. I can play the game too.

The horrible movie was still playing, which indicates i wasn't asleep for long. But i do like that i might be able to get some sleep tonight, after the nap i had earlier and this one it'll engage in a lack of sleep overnight.

I jumped to the loud bang at the door. Jason did too.

"Jason, who's here?" I asked.

He jumped off the couch, obviously frightened and so was I. Another loud bang followed my a male screaming.

"Jessica, open this fucking door." He sounded angry, he sounded furious actually. HE was Justin.

Thanks for giving this story so much love & support. Means so much u guys all like it! Vote and comment your thoughts! Another update is coming real soon.

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER PLEASE @_imaginejb