Chapter 47

Song Of The Chapter:
Hold Tight- Justin Bieber

When i arrived back at the house, Justin was in the kitchen cooking supper. I smiled, and walked up behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist and taking in his scent.

"Hey babe." He said, turning around and kissing my lips. "How did shopping go today?"

I smiled. "It went great!" I hid the excitement and anxiousness in my voice.

"What'd you get?" He smiled, and looked behind me and out at my purse. "I don't see any bags."

I laughed and shrugged my shoulders. "That doesn't necessarily mean i never got anything." I said in a teasing voice.

He laughed and bit his lip at me. "You little tease." He grabbed my waist. "What'd you get?"

I laughed and tried to escape his grasp. He tickled my sides and tried to get me to fess.

I turned around so that our bodies were facing each other. I grabbed his face and kissed him, and made it good, in hope that he would stop tickling and asking me.

He placed his hand on my ass, and squeezed. "Tell me what you bought," i was still laughing but i was enjoying this playful mood that Justin was in.

I teased him a little mood, "Maybe i bought my dress, but then again, maybe i never." I winked and kissed his cheek.

He shook his head and bit his lip playfully. "You're such a tease."

I walked upstairs, and changed my clothes, just putting on a lazy pair of yoga pants and a hoodie.

Justin knocked on the bathroom door, and then peeked in. "Supper's ready."
I placed my hair into a messy ponytail and followed him downstairs.

He had supper placed out on the table, and beers out for the two of us. I liked the idea of this thoughtful but not romantic dinner. I liked having dinners that were casual and chill, it's really what i wanted right now.

"You must be seriously trying to tease me, wearing those yoga pants." He smirked at me from across the table.

I blushed, i felt my cheeks redden.

"So you bought your dress today?" He asked.

"Maybe." I chewed my french fries, "Maybe not."

He shook his head, "Maybe i went out and got my tux today. Maybe not."

I bit my lip, and looked down at my plate. Justin never fails to make me melt, it's like no matter what he does or says it just makes me feel all these feelings at once. I can't help but love every single little detail and aspect about him. My love for him overpowers everything. Which is the proof of why we are where we're at today.

"After supper's done, get your ass upstairs." He got up from the table, and went upstairs. I watched him as he walked slowly up the stairs, being THE biggest tease ever. It was so like him to tease me about everything, and whenever i even tried to tease him it was like he always had a comeback that would tease me or turn me on even more. This was definitely one of my favorite sides to Justin.

I cleared the table, and rinsed the dishes in the sink, then flicked the lights off in the kitchen and the living room. I walked upstairs and walked into the bedroom. Justin wasn't in the room, so i checked in the bathroom. He wasn't in there so i checked in the closet, at this point seriously thinking he's hiding from me. In the middle of the closet floor there was a medium sized pink box, it had a beautiful sparkly ribbon on it too.

I opened it only to find silky baby pink lingerie with black lace. It was a matching set of bra and underwear. They were definitely extremely sexy. I smiled, and shook my head as i picked up the small note.

"Change into this, then meet me in the spare room." The small piece of paper read, and i bit my lip. I closed the cloest door and changed out of my clothes and into the sexy bra and underwear. It looked amazing on me, i was surprised at how good it did look, Justin really knew what he was doing when he picked it out.

I walked out of the closet and into the bathroom to brush my teeth, and brush out my hair. I was getting anxious to see Justin, everything about this just hinted that tonight was going to be a good night. Probably one of the best we had in a while.

I walked out through the bedroom, down the hall and into the spare bedroom. The lights were off, but candles were lit around the room leaving multiple dim glows, just enough light for me to see Justin sitting on the bed, shirtless but still wearing his pants. I bit my lip, because i couldn't help but let a soft moan escape from my lips, just at the sight of him.

I walked over, and got on top of him. Straddling his waist with my legs. He placed his hands on my ass, and fell back onto the bed. "Maybe i bought this for you today," He said then planted kisses down my neck and down my chest. "But then again, maybe i was planning this for a while." He continued to go down my chest, leaving sensational wet kisses down my breasts.

I put my arms up and gave him the space he was begging for, the invitation to explore my body with his hands. I rolled over, leaving myself on bottom and giving Justin the top. I kissed down his chest, down his abs and to his torso. I undid the buttons to his pants and pulled them down. He rolled me over, and he was on top once again. He sat me up and nibbled up my neck, gently removing my hair out of the way so he could plant kisses behind my ear. The spot he knew that i loved.

Soft moans escaped from my lips, already he was giving me such satisfaction, and such pleasure.

"I cannot wait to marry you Jessica Rogers." He kissed his way up to my lips. He kissed me slowly, and softly. It felt so good right now.

I placed my hands around his jaw, and kissed him back increasing the intensity of what we're doing now.
Things sped up quickly, along with my heart rate. He moved my hair out of his way, and kissed down my back.
He unclasped the snap to my bra, and slid both straps down my shoulders.

"I just can't get enough of you." His breath was heavy, and hot on my skin. He gently slid his fingers across my skin. I arched my back in pleasure, everything he was doing to me was driving me crazy.

He pressed his body against mine and slid into me gently. In and out, soft moans in between each thrust made me clench my nails into his back. He increased his speed every minute or so, slowly driving me crazier.

My breaths were short, and the room was hot. We both laid across the bed, trying to catch our breath. Tonight had been something i've been looking forward to, even though i wasn't expecting it. Justin was setting the bar high for our wedding night, and that made me squirm. The fantasizing pleasure shot through me, causing me to squirm just thinking about how good it would be.

I rolled over, and got on top of Justin's body. "I," i said, kissing his lips, then down to his neck. "Love," i continued to go down and then stopped under his chest. "You," i went all the way down to where the waist band of his underwear stopped me.

"Round 2, let's go." I looked up at him, and he was smiling big. I pulled down his boxers and wrapped my mouth around him. The only plan now was to tease him. I looked up and him, and he placed his hand on my head, pressing it making me go down further. I increased the speed and made sure i was pleasing him before i stopped.

"Right now, let's go." He pulled me up on top of him again, he threw me against the bed and positioned himself on top of me.

This sex was much heavier, much more rough. It was the most pleasurable night i have had ever in my life.

I hope you all have good Valentines Days, just as good as Jess and Justin's❤️ xoxo