Chapter 22

Jess's POV

Justin was in the house cooking supper. I was cleaning up around the house as per usual. The same mess that we had made a few nights ago was still lingering in the house. The dishes were stacked in the sink, clothes were everywhere over the floor from the laundry room down the hall and all over the bedroom. Nothing was tidy.

It took me a good hour or so to get everything back the way it's supposed to be.

"Jess?" Justin called out from downstairs.

"Yeah?"

"Phone!"

I walked to the end of the hall, and grabbed the phone from his hand. "Hello?"

"Hey Jess!" It was Jason. My good mood increased a little when i heard his voice.

"Oh, hey!" I smiled to myself.

"How's everything with you?" He asked politely.

"Good! How about you?" I answered.

"Great! I was calling because i want to invite you and Justin to a party tomorrow. It's nothing huge, i was invited and was told to take friends." He explained.

"Sure, we'll come!"

"Figured it'd be the perfect opportunity to get to know eachother." He laughed.

I did too. "Yeah, sounds good to me!"

"Perfect, see you then!"

"Bye!" I said, before hanging up.

I brought the phone back downstairs to Justin. He was sitting at the table drinking a glass of water, and staring at the screen of his phone.

"That was Jason." I said a little softly.

He looked up from his phone. "Ok?"

"He wants us to come to a party with him tonight."

"I want to stay home."

What the hell?

"Justin, come on it'll be fun."

"Why can't we just stay home." He said, keeping his eyes on his phone.

"Why are you being like this?"

"Fine."

"Fine what?" I asked stupidly.

"We'll go." He said, even though he didn't seemed at all impressed or excited.

"Okay, but don't be mad."

"I'm not mad, i just don't like the idea of you being around that guy. He's going to try and steal you from me and i can't fucking stand that." He said angrily.

"Justin," I wanted to smile because that was extremely sweet in a different way.

"I just don't want to loose you again."

I walked over to the table where he was sitting, and hugged him from behind and planted a small kiss on his cheek. "You won't loose me to him, i promise you we're just friends."

He turned around and kissed my lips. "I believe you."

"You better," i laughed. "Now go get ready!"

Please please please vote and comment!!! & i'm on instagram as wellll so follow me on both instagram and twitter!!! @_imaginejb XOXOX