Chapter 21

Jess's POV

His lips were on mine, and I swear I have never appreciated it more than I do right now. I'm pretty sure Justin and I are living proof of a relationship roller coaster, but I honestly think if it weren't for those continuous ups and downs we would be standing here today. We wouldn't be promised to each other or even be together.
We have sacrificed so many things since we've been together, and i don't regret any of it. It was all worth it.

He pulled away, his hands were on my face and he stared at me with those innocent brown eyes. "What now?" He laughed.

I giggled, "What's Sarah going to think of this?"

He laughed again. "I don't know, but I don't want to be here when she finds out."

He took my hand a fled down the stairs, Sarah was still in the Kitchen doing the dishes with Jennifer. I walked over to Jason and thanked him.

"Thank you, for everything."

He looked disappointed, and I had no trouble telling the smile on his face was fake.

I looked back at Justin. "Wait in the car, I'll be out in a minute."

He nodded, and let himself out.

"Just because he's back, doesn't mean I forget the thing we share between us. It's something that can't be forgotten. Give me a few days to sort things out, and then I want you to properly meet Justin, okay?"

He hugged me. "Sounds great to me."

"Thank you!"

"Call me soon!"

I walked over to the door. "I will!"

He waved before I closed the door and walked over to the car door. I'm glad Jason was such a good friend, I've never met any guy like him. And I meant what I said to him. We share something great, something unusual that you don't hear of everyday. It's something that can't just be forgotten. But for now, I'm keeping it from Justin. It's too soon to drop something like that on him, especially after everything we just went through. Right now, i think it's best to just spend the night at the Hotel and go back home in the morning. I'm tired, and at this point I couldn't care less about where I laid my head down. All that matters is I'm somewhere laying next to him.

I rested my head against the window, and closed my eyes. All I could hear was the low rumble of the engine, and the swoosh of all the cars passing us. Justin was tracing circles on my leg, and it made me feel so safe. My body felt numb, I drifted off into sleep and I was solid within 2 minutes.

~

I woke up and my neck was aching. My eyes fluttered open, and I was laying on Justin's knees in the backseat of the car. He was snoring softly and I smiled. I missed that sound more than i thought.

I sat up and took off my jacket, he woke up and rubbed his eyes. He never said anything he just watched me. "Justin, why are you looking at me like that?" I giggled.

"You're just so beautiful."

My cheeks reddened. "Justin," I said with a smile on my face.

He was leaning on one side of the car, and i was leaning on the other. Both staring at each other and nothing felt more perfect. "Kiss me, please." I said desperately.

He brought himself over to me, and pressed his body against mine. He grabbed my face and kissed me so passionately. I kissed back in a way I haven't kissed him in a long time.

~

The next morning, I woke up to the sun beaming in through all the windows of the car. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and looked outside, I had no clue where we were. Somewhere in the middle of nowhere.

Justin was asleep, in the front seat, and his chair was slung back. He was snoring lightly, and I decided I should probably let him sleep a little longer, considering it's only 7:30.

I laid back on the seat, and tried to close my eyes again but the sun was making that an impossible task.

A half hour later, Justin woke up and turned back to face me immediately.

"Morning, babe."

I leaned in to kiss him, "Morning."

I got out of the car, and hopped into the front seat. He held his hand out to me, and when I sat I placed mine in his. He smiled at me.

"Justin, where are we?"

He laughed a little, "I don't know, but all we have to do is follow the back road out and we should end up 5 minutes from the Hotel. We'll get your things and then head home, okay?"

I nodded, and turned on the radio. He backed out of the grassy spot off the road where the car was parked and he followed the long and empty road back to where we started.

VOTE AND COMMENT AND PLEASE BE A BUNCH OF DOLLS AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!!!!

@_imaginejb

XOXOXO