Chapter 54

Wedding Eve-

The surprise party for Justin and I was a huge success. It was the greatest thing that anyone has ever done for Justin and I. Overall, meeting Justin's family was great. Now that we're getting married i'm really looking forward to seeing them more often and getting to know them all much better.
Although, most of the people at the surprise party were Justin's side of the family, in just 1 day now they'll be my family as well.

Justin was already downstairs cleaning up. He's leaving at 1 to go stay at Pattie's house, as it is bad luck to see each other before the day of the wedding.
Aunt Anne is coming over here to stay with me for the night, which i'm really looking forward to. The wedding is going to be a little larger than expected, because of all the family that showed up yesterday. But the venue said it would be no trouble to add chairs for the ceremony.
I'm getting more and more excited every minute that passes by. Today, Aunt Anne, Pattie and I are going to get our nails and feet done. Then, we're coming back here to do last minute cleaning and tidying up for pictures tomorrow. I hope today goes by fast, and i manage to keep myself preoccupied because i don't think tomorrow morning will come easy.

Justin was up early this morning, he left me in bed to sleep in a little bit. But not too late, otherwise i really wouldn't get to sleep tonight.

I got up, and made up the bed for once. I tidied up the clothes left on the floor from the night before, and folded them and put them away. I also made sure the floor was clean and the closet looked at least half clean.

Justin came upstairs and hugged me from behind. "Morning, babe." He kissed my neck.

I turned around and kissed his lips. "Morning."

"Well, aren't you in a good mood this morning." He smiled.

I kissed both of his cheeks and smiled, looking straight into his eyes. "Well, why would i be in a bad mood. In less than 30 hours, i'll be Jessica Bieber."

He planted more kissed up my neck, until he reached my lips again. "My beautiful girl."

He walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind him. I shook my head laughing at him, he can tease me for being in a good mood, but he's glowing this morning. Which is bittersweet to see. I know Justin is just as excited as i am, and that makes me very happy.

Justin packed his bag, and got ready to go to Pattie's house. This was becoming more real by the minute.

Once it was time for Justin to actually leave, things hit home. "The next time i see you, you'll be walking down the aisle." He kissed my lips over and over again.

"I love you." I said to him, kissing him back.

"I love you. Now, go have yourself a fun day, keep yourself busy and try and get some sleep tonight."

I nodded. "You too."

He laughed, and kissed me once more before he took his bag and went out the door.

~
Aunt Anne, Pattie and I sat in the living room, watching bridal shows and eating snacks. We were catching up and telling all these crazy stories about Justin and I.

Pattie had lots to say about Justin, so many stories of his childhood and cute things he's done. Aunt Anne shared many about me, and i mostly sat back and laughed. I added my input when it was appropriate.

"Well there is one thing i think Justin wouldn't mind if I told you." She put her drink down, and sat back in her chair.

A huge smile came upon her face, lighting up the room. Pattie has been telling good stories the whole night, but i could tell this is going to be a special one.

"I remember the day i found out about the relationship between you two, and i remember both me and your father being 100% against it." She stopped, and i laughed to myself.
Remembering everything we went through. All the sneaking out, acting like 15 year olds, going behind our parents backs.

"I was so angry and unwilling to look past it, but that was primarily because i hadn't even looked or thought about it yet. Let alone thought into the future about it." She paused, took a small breath and then continued on. Her illness was barely shining through the joy in her face, but it was there and i noticed it.

"Jessica, you may already know this, or you may know part of it. But something help me look past the fact of Justin and you being nearly family related. Do you know why?" She asked.

I thought back on the night that she no longer forbid our relationship, but the reason why she did, never stuck out to me. I shook my head, no.

"Justin came to me after that night, sat me down while you were out at the grocery store or gone somewhere. He told me how he felt about you, and how he knew how you felt about him." She smiled.
"He told me that ever since he started spending time with you he knew you were the one." Pattie was tearing up and everything, even i felt like i was about to tear up.
"When i looked at you guys, sitting on the porch. I just seen it, i seen that you guys were meant to be, and were together for a reason. I seen it all just by looking at the way he looked at you. All the times that you fought, or split up or got into rough patches, it didn't phase me. I knew that you would find your way back to each other in a matter of time. And here we are." She smiled, looking at me and holding my hand tightly.

I wiped a tear from my eye, hearing what she had to say made my heart warm.

She kissed my cheek, even Aunt Anne was tearing up watching us share this special moment.

Aunt Anne spoke up now, "When Jess was little, her mother and I always used to take her out for ice cream on sunday afternoons. We always had a close bond between the two of us, and i remember that Jess's Mom said to me a long time ago. If anything were to ever happen to her, i would have to make sure that she found the right guy for herself. To also make sure that he was everything she needed in life. I made her a promise that i would do just that, and i can tell you something. I'm keeping my promise, Justin is the perfect man for you. You two are amazing together, and i think your mother would be saying the same if she were here today." Aunt Anne had tears falling from her eyes. I had them falling from my eyes now too.

I never knew that before, this was my first time hearing about my mother saying that to Aunt Anne.

The three of us sat in the living room, sobbing over all these bitter sweet moments. This moment itself will for sure be a moment that i'll carry with me for the rest of my life, and look back on years down the road.

"Well, enough of all this sobbing. We should be getting excited and getting ready for bed. Tomorrow is the big day, we need to be well rested." Aunt Anne said.

"Thank you ladies, for this extra special night. I wouldn't want to have spent it any other way."

They both smiled.

"Anytime honey." Pattie answered.

I sat down and thought about tomorrow for a minute. Just everything about tomorrow excited me.

Tomorrow is the day i'm going to marry Justin and make Jessica Bieber official.